Post IG Baddies Waryadahan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Wallahi I would've been pissed if she wasn't famous and curved me irl. Would've told this troll to crawl back under the next bridge :draketf:

edit: astaghfirullah, she's actually kind of cute.. just a lil

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
She's really pretty but she's too short and there's something weird about her jawline/face shape. Compared to Rihanna? She's a 3. Compared to kylie though? Karrueche is a 10.
Rihanna's weave wearing ass is overrated too :manny:

Kylie > Rihanna & Karreuche

Chantel Jeffries > Rihanna :mybusiness:

TooMacaan

VIP
Rihanna's weave wearing ass is overrated too :manny:

Kylie > Rihanna & Karreuche

Chantel Jeffries > Rihanna :mybusiness:
:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:
Are you crazy?? All those girls you named are REPLACEABLE!!! and have done nothing but use s3x to leech off men.
"Don't need that drama unless she Rihanna..." Rihanna > all.
Also you are gonna complain about Rihanna's weaves when Rihanna's never gotten anything done...but kylie is practically plastic, Chantel definitely got something done, and Karrueche may be natural (not sure)??? :birdman::bell:
There is something wrong with you. Your standards are one of the worst I've seen! :snoop::snoop:

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:
Are you crazy?? All those girls you named are REPLACEABLE!!! and have done nothing but use s3x to leech off men.
"Don't need that drama unless she Rihanna..." Rihanna > all.
Also you are gonna complain about Rihanna's weaves when Rihanna's never gotten anything done...but kylie is practically plastic, Chantel definitely got something done, and Karrueche may be natural (not sure)??? :birdman::bell:
There is something wrong with you. Your standards are one of the worst I've seen! :snoop::snoop:

Rihanna is not only plastic but she's bald aswell :bell:

Nothing worse then a bald female unless she looks like Amber Rose :ahh:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Plain Jane and Ms. Fake. :zhqjlmx:
:comeon:There is much better out there, stop believing the hype.

This isn't up for debate walaalo. :wow: You've reached your glass ceiling as a heterosexual female in this field. :hemad:
I don't have a shadow of doubt there are more attractive women out there, but Rihanna and Tran are not one of them. I don't care for hyped women, I like what I like regardless. Kylie and Kendall are objectively attractive to me.

TooMacaan

VIP
Rihanna is not only plastic but she's bald aswell :bell:

Nothing worse then a bald female unless she looks like Amber Rose :ahh:
This isn't up for debate walaalo. :wow: You've reached your glass ceiling as a heterosexual female in this field. :hemad:
I don't have a shadow of doubt there are more attractive women out there, but Rihanna and Tran are not one of them. I don't care for hyped women, I like what I like regardless. Kylie and Kendall are objectively attractive to me.
:westbrookwtf::susp::trash::trash::trash::trash::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

Status
Not open for further replies.