post apocalypse Hargeisa 1992

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ps.who is the guy?

Xasan Ciise Jaamac was the first VP of Somaliland. He was a law student in the UK and one of the founders of SNM in London. He left UK to join the war and has stayed in Somaliland ever since. One of the most respected men in Somaliland and has stayed away from party politics and qabyaalad.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
ALLAHU AKBAR ruunti waa wax lugu farxo it brings tears of joy to my eyes to remember our greatest leader siad barre the father of hargaisa in the loving memory of jaale siad jir oo jog :salute:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
If it wasn’t for jaale siad somaliland wouldn’t exist today he’s the founding father of somaliland :banderas:

ALLAHU AKBAR ruunti waa wax lugu farxo it brings tears of joy to my eyes to remember our greatest leader siad barre the father of hargaisa in the loving memory of jaale siad jir oo jog :salute:
I'm not a supporter of somali disintegration but you're pathetic if you think that killing civilians and destroying their homes "waa wax lugu farxo"

Great find bro. He attended the university of london from hargeisa on a scholarship. He was involved in the formation of snm.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Dhulm is not something to celebrate
War yaa illahay yaqaano war ninyaho ii dhaaf let me bashaal on these cuqdad ridden somalilanders.

All jokes aside Allah loves those who forgive and personally I forgive siad barre for all the aggression he meted out against some of my own kith and kin may Allah forgive him.

War yaa illahay yaqaano war ninyaho ii dhaaf let me bashaal on these cuqdad ridden somalilanders.

All jokes aside Allah loves those who forgive and personally I forgive siad barre for all the aggression he meted out against some of my own kith and kin may Allah forgive him.
Wallahi waax walaan ba tahay ninyaho, forget the killing you celebrating the nigga who argued against the Deen and licked of wadaads? I bet you support Assad as well innit. This ain't even a qabil thing there were many ishaaqs in that army that got sent to wipe out MJs, I think even one of the leaders was Ishaaq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts