Post a Quran Verse

inspirational-islamic-quotes-4.jpg

images-2020-01-14t185159.087.jpeg

images

Please nothing off-topic, please no debating or anything like that in this thread. Let us only post verses from Quran- and tafsir or discussion of the verses if anyone likes.

Righteousness is not that you turn your faces toward the east or the west, but [true] righteousness is [in] one who believes in Allah, the Last Day, the angels, the Book, and the prophets and gives wealth, in spite of love for it, to relatives, orphans, the needy, the traveler, those who ask [for help], and for freeing slaves; [and who] establishes prayer and gives Zakah; [those who] fulfill their promise when they promise; and [those who] are patient in poverty and hardship and during battle. Those are the ones who have been true, and it is those who are the righteous.

-Surah Al-Baqarah 2:177

And do not say about those who are killed in the way of Allah, "They are dead." Rather, they are alive, but you perceive [it] not.

-Surah Al-Baqarah 2:154

Allah says in Surah Ali-Imran, verse 103:

“And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided. And remember the favor of Allah upon you - when you were enemies and He brought your hearts together and you became, by His favor, brothers. And you were on the edge of a pit of the Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus Allah does make clear to you His verses that you may be guided”?

And ˹remember˺ when We said to the angels, “Prostrate before Adam,”1 so they all did—but not Iblîs,2 who refused and acted arrogantly,3 becoming unfaithful.

[2:34]

This Ayah makes me think deeply.

1. It's start of Iblees war against mankind
2. Beginning of creation
3. It shows arrogance is a major sin

The way iblees (may Allah curse him) has lead mankind astray since our creation is crazy, he has taken and will take many with him to hell fire.

All this stemmed from arrogance

Allah says in Surah Ali-Imran, verse 103:

“And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided. And remember the favor of Allah upon you - when you were enemies and He brought your hearts together and you became, by His favor, brothers. And you were on the edge of a pit of the Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus Allah does make clear to you His verses that you may be guided”?
Woah that verse is spectacular

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
@Omar del Sur @Dawo i remember reading this one ayat can anyone find it for me?

Allah was saying that people only call upon him only when in trouble. I believe it mentioned a boat? If your boat is sinking then you guys remember to call upon me and once I save you, you go on with your day forgetting me

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
@Omar del Sur @Dawo i remember reading this one ayat can anyone find it for me?

Allah was saying that people only call upon him only when in trouble. I believe it mentioned a boat? If your boat is sinking then you guys remember to call upon me and once I save you, you go on with your day forgetting me
Never mind I found it. This ayat makes me feel guilty. Oh how the only times you remember your lord is when you are about to die
29:65

فَإِذَا رَكِبُوا۟ فِى ٱلْفُلْكِ دَعَوُا۟ ٱللَّهَ مُخْلِصِينَ لَهُ ٱلدِّينَ فَلَمَّا نَجَّىٰهُمْ إِلَى ٱلْبَرِّ إِذَا هُمْ يُشْرِكُونَ
And when they board a ship, they supplicate Allah, sincere to Him in religion [i.e., faith and hope]. But when He delivers them to the land, at once they associate others with Him

reminds me of atheists calling on god when their airplane falls

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Surah Al-Nissaa aya 171;

O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs.

Christianity and Trinity concept deleted after this ayat came out :wow:

Surah Al- Isra 17 [34:37]

Do not come near the wealth of the orphan—unless intending to enhance it—until they attain maturity. Honour ˹your˺ pledges, for you will surely be accountable for them.

And give full measure when you measure, and weigh with an even [i.e., honest] balance. That is the best [way] and best in result.

And do not pursue that of which you have no knowledge. Indeed, the hearing, the sight and the heart – about all those [one] will be questioned.

And do not walk on the earth arrogantly. Surely you can neither crack the earth nor stretch to the height of the mountains.

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا قُوا أَنفُسَكُمْ وَأَهْلِيكُمْ نَارًا وَقُودُهَا النَّاسُ وَالْحِجَارَةُ عَلَيْهَا مَلَائِكَةٌ غِلَاظٌ شِدَادٌ لَّا يَعْصُونَ اللَّهَ مَا أَمَرَهُمْ وَيَفْعَلُونَ مَا يُؤْمَرُونَ

O you who have believed, protect yourselves and your families from a Fire whose fuel is people and stones, over which are [appointed] angels, harsh and severe; they do not disobey Allah in what He commands them but do what they are commanded.

مَآ أَنزَلْنَا عَلَيْكَ ٱلْقُرْءَانَ لِتَشْقَىٰٓ

We have not revealed the Quran to you ˹O Prophet˺ to cause you distress,

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
يُريدونَ لِيُطفِئوا نورَ اللَّهِ بِأَفواهِهِم وَاللَّهُ مُتِمُّ نورِهِ وَلَو كَرِهَالكافِرونَ
They desire to extinguish Allah’s
Light with their mouths but Allah will perfect His Light, though the disbelievers hate it.
Surah As-Saff verse 8

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
One of my favourite verses in the entire Qur'an.

وَاعْتَصِمُوا بِحَبْلِ اللَّهِ جَمِيعًا وَلَا تَفَرَّقُوا ۚ وَاذْكُرُوا نِعْمَتَ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ إِذْ كُنتُمْ أَعْدَاءً فَأَلَّفَ بَيْنَ قُلُوبِكُمْ فَأَصْبَحْتُم بِنِعْمَتِهِ إِخْوَانًا وَكُنتُمْ عَلَىٰ شَفَا حُفْرَةٍ مِّنَ النَّارِ فَأَنقَذَكُم مِّنْهَا ۗ كَذَٰلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللَّهُ لَكُمْ آيَاتِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَهْتَدُون
(3:103)

and

وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ ۖ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ ۖ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُوا لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُوا بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
2:186

:lawd:

Trending

Latest posts