post a picture..

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ciddhartha is my witness. He/she knows that's I uploaded my picture!!

so you was selling @waraabe dreams when you said if he uploads a pic to this thread then you will upload a pic to this thread aswell?
you might just be building a reputation as a liar if you do not fulfill your side of the bargain since i took waraabs turn by uploading a pic to this thread. :angryman:

F

Forfon

so you was selling @waraabe dreams when you said if he uploads a pic to this thread then you will upload a pic to this thread aswell?
you might just be building a reputation as a liar if you do not fulfill your side of the bargain since i took waraabs turn by uploading a pic to this thread. :angryman:

:kanyecute:

I don't care

my hair on fleek tho ini.
mug2.jpg

T

Tokio

All I ever do is ask questions, and btw I've pick up boxing for the past 6 months.... Just saying :jgjrrmx:
reminds me of my mate who started doing krav maga, every time I mess with him he will mention that he does krav maga now therefore will kick my butt which is hilarious...considering he is 5'9? and I am 6'3 :drakelaugh:

F

Forfon

reminds me of my mate who started doing krav maga, every time I mess with him he will mention that he does krav maga now therefore will kick my butt which is hilarious...considering he is 5'9? and I am 6'3 :drakelaugh:

Sizd doesn't matter, but self defence does. You could be 7ft and still be a useless plank.

Don't underestimate us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts