Post a Picture of Your Desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Just something I thought up of for fun. You can post your phone background if you're not on a computer

Here's mine

destkp.PNG

Mostly music, some pictures, and various apps, including games

Last edited:
Does anyone have EU4?
Mount and Blade or even Flight Simulator/X-Plane 11?
I could add you on steam. :sass1:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Just something I thought up of for fun. You can post your phone background if you're not on a computer

Here's mine

View attachment 29108

Mostly music, some pictures, and various apps, including games
We have similar tastes, Utorrent and my beautiful dark twisted fantasy, and graduation in the background :friendhug:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
You didn't pirate any of them? :bell:
Grim...
I do have EU IV,X-Plane,FSX and Mount and Blade on Steam.
I'll see if I can buy ETW or NTW.
What's the largest territory you've owned in NTW or ETW?

Pirate them? Nah the developers deserve something for the games they produced. And besides I'm a merchant, not a pirate, it's in the name :mjpls:

The biggest territory I got in either of those two games was in ETW I was the US and I conquered North America, Central and northern South America.

If you're gonna get ETW, I suggest you get Darthmod. Best mod for ETW and it makes ETW 100x better

Pirate them? Nah the developers deserve something for the games they produced. And besides I'm a merchant, not a pirate, it's in the name :mjpls:

The biggest territory I got in either of those two games was in ETW I was the US and I conquered North America, Central and northern South America.

If you're gonna get ETW, I suggest you get Darthmod. Best mod for ETW and it makes ETW 100x better
USA?
Played as France and conquered most of the Americas and India.
Not to mention most of Central Europe.
Napoleon would be proud
I don't have any of those on steam tho.
Only Victoria II,Europa Universialis IV and Mount and Blade with the Napoleonic War Mod as well but like I said I may use my paycheck to buy them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending