Post a pic of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
You were beefin tho L your a nigga. I'm cute b don't be pressed that people are confident.:) next time Dont get brave behind your computer screen in real life it would be a different story :)
anyways, i just think it's really ironic that u call people ugly when you yourself posed as a half columbian with fake pictures. That is so expected of an average girl, and actions speak louder than words.

did u realize that u will never find a cute confident chick catfishing? its always the average and ugly ones who do.

anyways, i just think it's really ironic that u call people ugly when you yourself posed as a half columbian with fake pictures. That is so expected of an average girl, and actions speak louder than words.

did u realize that u will never find a cute confident chick catfishing? its always the average and ugly ones who do.
I was doing it to fool people why are you even beefing me you weirdo. Nobody even knows you here.

I'm confident it takes confidence to post yourself dickhead. Acting brave big man show yourself.

I was doing it to fool people why are you even beefing me you weirdo. Nobody even knows you here.

I'm confident it takes confidence to post yourself dickhead. Acting brave big man show yourself.
Yeah, show yourself
images

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If you're reading this, you missed the face of a man you'd want to have coffee wit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts