Post a Historical Figure who you hate and admire at the same

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Post a Historical Figure who you hate and admire at the same. Choose only one and state why you hate this figure and whjy you admire them. I'll start

Saul of Tarsus aka Paul the Aposle
apostle-paul-of-tarsus-bartolomeo-montagna-1481frame-bright-6x13.jpg

This man is truly among the top 3 Gaalo of all time, up there with Fircoon and Abu Jahl. He single-handedly distorted the deen, alienated the Injeel and the Xawariyiin and is the founder of Christianity. For those reasons I despise this man but I truly admire him at the same time. He was intelligent, outwitted his opponents, gathered followers and very talented and charasmatic. His passion for what he strived for is remarkable. He was educated and literate man who would go on to become one of the most infamous figures of all time

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Post a Historical Figure who you hate and admire at the same. Choose only one and state why you hate this figure and whjy you admire them. I'll start

Saul of Tarsus aka Paul the Aposle
View attachment 93160

This man is truly among the top 3 Gaalo of all time, up there with Fircoon and Abu Jahl. He single-handedly distorted the deen, alienated the Injeel and the Xawariyiin and is the founder of Christianity. For those reasons I despise this man but I truly admire him at the same time. He was intelligent, outwitted his opponents, gathered followers and very talented and charasmatic. His passion for what he strived for is remarkable. He was educated and literate man who would go on to become one of the most infamous figures of all time
Obviously iblees. Most hated figure of all time and the biggest enemy and a emotional ass nigga that holds a grudge longer than any woman i ever scorned.

The guy has serious dedication tho. I can't imagine holding a grudge longer than any kkk member and starting off each day planning how to f*ck over some random bani adam.

:gucciwhat::dwill::ehh:
il_570xN.1123485643_jqiy.jpg

409810744_03ba4fd841.jpg

He may be one of the most evil statesmen to ever walk this Earth for obvious reasons, but he did have some good qualities. Like for instance, he was an eloquent orator which enabled him to put the German nation under his spell so to speak; moving on he was also highly charismatic/confident and immediately developed a plan(best strategy) to eliminate Germany's economic hardships and restore the honour of his country by tearing up the treaty of Versailles.

Not to mention he had unconditional love for his nation.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Obviously iblees. Most hated figure of all time and the biggest enemy and a emotional ass nigga that holds a grudge longer than any woman i ever scorned.

The guy has serious dedication tho. I can't imagine holding a grudge longer than any kkk member and starting off each day planning how to f*ck over some random bani adam.

:gucciwhat::dwill::ehh:
il_570xN.1123485643_jqiy.jpg
No one can match Iblis in terms of dedication and patience. His hatred for mankind and his stubbornness knows no bounds. His knowledge never helped him and to this very schemes in the shadows:ehh:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
409810744_03ba4fd841.jpg

He may be one of the most evil statesmen to ever walk this Earth for obvious reasons, but he did have some good qualities. Like for instance, he was an eloquent orator which enabled him to put the German nation under his spell so to speak; moving on he was also highly charismatic/confident and immediately developed a plan(best strategy) to eliminate Germany's economic hardships and restore the honour of his country by tearing up the treaty of Versailles.

Not to mention he had unconditional love for his nation.
Hitler's speeches are something else. I could feel that what he is saying truly what he believes. One of his famous speeches was about how he said they called him a dreamer in regards to his belief that Germany would rise again:ohhh:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Hitler's speeches are something else. I could feel that what he is saying truly what he believes. One of his famous speeches was about how he said they called him a dreamer in regards to his belief that Germany would rise again:ohhh:
The man was very flawed but every goyim knows he loved Germany.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
f*ck Paul. That guy lied about Pophet Cisse (as) and claimed he was God. Only Allah knows whee he would end up.
You cant deny that this guy was a committed munafiq. He managed to outmanoeuvre the disciples and sideline them aswell as the cousins of Ciise pbuh

His speeches literally aroused ethno-nationalism & belief in racial superiority in nearly every German.

Check out this rare color footage of Berlin during the Nazi era, flag producers back then were cashing in on the explosion of ethno-nationalism under the Nazi gov't lol:

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Bohemond_I_of_Antioch_%28by_Blondel%29.jpg

crusader general Bohemand of taranto the crusader guy who was said to have the ferocity of a charging lion he was renowned for his courage and bravery especially in the seige of antioch and the defence of Antioch against the turks. He was originally a prince and a general but he went on to become king of his own empire the principality of anticoch. its also said while in the courts of the byzanitine empire the daughter of emperor alexious described him as the following

"he was so tall in stature, narrow in the waist and loins, with broad shoulders and a deep chest and powerful arms he was not overweighted with flesh, but perfectly proportioned and, one might say, built in conformity with the canon of Polycleitus... His skin all over his body was very white, and in his face, the white was tempered with red. His hair was yellowish, "

she described him so well that you could even imagine him, needless to say, he did a lot of killing and raping. he also did a lot of harm to the Muslims in Syria and Palestine but I admire him

?????

Professional Attention Provider
Genghis Khan, he was evil incarnate. Lakiin he was also a military genius and knew how to lead. His ability to strike fear and cause chaos is awe inspiring. The mongols were undoubtedly barbaric, and destroyed more than they rebuilt. Still his blood thirsty and tactical mind was a deadly combo. He came from nothing too. Killed his own brother for being a fatass, took the word “grinding” to a whole other level.