Post a funny TikTok that always sends you๐Ÿ’€

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP

Damn, I have not laughed this much in a long time, kkk. That clip had me rolling on the floor

Laughing Man Lol GIF

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP

Shaygoosh

Dadkaan ahay waa Duriyad Saare iyo Dawolad! ๐Ÿ‘‘
No cap, kkk. :hemad:

We need more of these. Are there any program; a comedy or anything else of similar nature out there? I haven't been keeping up with Somali social media lately

I think Comedy Coffees use to have their own page on TikTok, Iโ€™m assuming they took it down recently. Remember Ashton Kutcherโ€™s Punkโ€™d show ? they have a Somali version of it 20x more hilarious wallahi! I remember a scene from Shaadiyo Sharaf getting hassled by a stickler and shit went hella left :pachah1:

I think Comedy Coffees use to have their own page on TikTok, Iโ€™m assuming they took it down recently. Remember Ashton Kutcherโ€™s Punkโ€™d show ? they have a Somali version of it 20x more hilarious wallahi! I remember a scene from Shaadiyo Sharaf getting hassled by a stickler and shit went hella left :pachah1:

Hayaay, I've missed out on so much :mjkkk:

Nothing beats when they make a Somali version of popular show. I recently saw Somali dubbed Naruto and Boondocks clips, and sh*t was hilarious kkk :russ:

Shaygoosh

Dadkaan ahay waa Duriyad Saare iyo Dawolad! ๐Ÿ‘‘
^^ I saw it too the other day, those voice overs knocked me out cold wallahi! :pachah1:

This is the one I was talking about fanaaniita laga xanaangiyey!

Supposedly, Odayga Jango is next on their list!

Trending

Latest posts