Post a cropped pic of yourself

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I have been slighted many times on SSpot.

- You newbies thought I was a man (on multiple occasions). Do I give off nin raag vibes? :childplease:

-The OP and @greyhound stone questioned my Somaliness. Referring to me as cadaan. The nerve.
- And you had the gull to call me timo jileec a few posts ago. :camby:

To be fair, your current dp can be misleading. A lot of people don't read too much into handles or anything else beyond the pic. Your old one with that painting made your gender apparent at first glance.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
To be fair, your current dp can be misleading. A lot of people don't read too much into handles or anything else beyond the pic. Your old one with that painting made your gender apparent at first glance.
Thaught she was farah till i realised after 5-8 my month stay that she was farah confused her for Apollo and Facts cuz you both write similar way so in my mind yall were smart niggas no offence huuno :dead:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

I have noticed I command more respect from the Ombre photo of this handsome salt and pepper tribal figure. He has been unchallenged. I don't even think they know what a sultana even is. They probably think it's a grape.

i thought you were a man and shimbris was a woman :russ:

:browtf: You think I'm more masculine soo maha?

Cadaan = Educated :obama:
Timo jileec = relatable :rejoice:

:childplease: You are misinformed.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
To be fair, I am the one nigga on here who's never partaken in the perving out threads or talked about hunnies. See that as unbecoming of an honest man.

:yacadiim:

Trending