Post a Childhood Pic

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I had the biggest gaptooth as a toddler lmao thank god it's closed up pretty well
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oprah2-jpg.jpg

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
@The Good

If you don't want to expose your identity you should delete this. You come from a small town with little Somalis so you can easily be tracked down.
Maybe I can be like @Arma honestly I don't threaten anyone and I mean good for the community anyways. This photo of 5 year old me is harmless tbh. I don't follow a lot of people on social media and my accounts are private. So for anyone to 'track me down' they would already have to know how I look now and and the list of people who would also happen to be Somali boils down to 4 people in my mind. If I was a shit disturber than I might have some reason to worry but I'm not so I don't.

Last edited:

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
sadly I don't have any childhood pics. I have one in sixth grade but that's nearly identical to what I look like now.:browtf:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
sadly I don't have any childhood pics. I have one in sixth grade but that's nearly identical to what I look like now.:browtf:
Well that means that every farax who has flirted with you on SSPOT should be going to jail. Thank god I wasn't one of them.
giphy.gif

Yall laughing at my pic like it some type of joke? I was sending those pics to a girl in my class, I was trying act gangsta for her :mjswag:

Trending

Latest posts