Post a celeb you've been thirsting over!

Is Chris Evans an angel?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
the name is sofia, Sofia Vergara especially when she was young. her latina fob'ish broken english accent is very sexy. i usually despise fob women but she makes it seem soo sexy, only woman to get me hard just by speaking looool she's one of the most feminine i know of though she's aging because she's old 50 years old only a handful of 50 years old women look like this

if you look like this and will look like this at 50 DM me now
o-SOFIA-VERGARA-BOOBS-570.jpg

835748f2f0f64acffbe56e1081733425.jpg
62fd135fa909d0538bd375933fba8a3f--sofia-vergara-bikini-sophia-vergara.jpg
sofia-vergara-hot.jpg
rs_634x1024-140424122028-634.sofia-vergara-modeling.ls.42414.jpg
415BDhn48-L.jpg
8tlb4vxafgi11.jpg
6dad70190720bab3632e27a67cbad418.jpg
sofia-vergara-bikini-photos-pictures-wallpapers-.jpg
69f511150e468488eba2539979855c45.jpg

Do u have the stamina to handle her??? I am sorry i cant imagine any farah be strong enough to handle this woman.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Omg Basra. I didn't know you were this intense. :ftw9nwa:

Fassbender is goodlooking for sure. And the Hemsworth brothers are hot. I'd do so many things to Chris especially. He is fiiiine.
:wowsweat:

You have good taste.
:denzelnigga:

clear.png
yaaaas
clear.png
clear.png

clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png

Do u have the stamina to handle her??? I am sorry i cant imagine any farah be strong enough to handle this woman.
Some faraaxs are too thin to handle all those curves. As a curvacious woman myself, I demand a strong and rugged man like Evans who can give me everything that I need.
:diddyass:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You're obviously a lesbian whose pretending real hard that's shes straight. :ulyin:

Ameeen

Honestly, i never say things for sake of it. When i point something out, it is what is is lol

Alicia is a kind, amazing woman. She is charitable. Extremely talented. Really beautiful, physical wise, but her beauty is ruined by her strong tom boy slash lesbian spirits. She bounces, she talks gesticulating with hands like popping shots from a gun, when she sits, her legs spread apart east & west. like she wants her imaginary testicles room for breathing.

Truly she is very beautiful but too much testosterone hormones in her body. I am shocked she was able to hold a baby 9 months in her belly with all that hay wire hormones in her body.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Some faraaxs are too thin to handle all those curves. As a curvacious woman myself, I demand a strong and rugged man like Evans who can give me everything that I need.
:diddyass:

What u need is a food diet plan huuno. Am saying this with the best of love.
diddyass.png

Ameeen

Honestly, i never say things for sake of it. When i point something out, it is what is is lol

Alicia is a kind, amazing woman. She is charitable. Extremely talented. Really beautiful, physical wise, but her beauty is ruined by her strong tom boy slash lesbian spirits. She bounced, she talks gesticulating with hands like popping shots from a gun, when she sits, her legs spread apart like she wants her imaginary testicles room for breathing.

Truly she is very beautiful but too much testosterone hormones in her body . I am shocked she was able to hold a baby 9 months in her belly with all that hay wire hormones in her body.
I don't know what to say to this. You need help sister:dwill:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending