Possible presidential debate

Seems like Sheikh Sharif will be the candidate for FNP rather than HSM or he is very confident that he will be chosen

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Should Kheyre be given a chance? Personally I hate all 3 listed but I guess I hate Kheyre less

The guy is unfortunately from a small clan though I doubt he will be allowed the Presidency. His biggest issue is his ties to Somaoil aswell as his ties to Ethiopia. At any rate I can trust Farmajo with the seas case something I am not sure ahout with those other two.

If Farmajo bends the knee against the FMS I would be willing for him to have a second term. I also believe the only person who can mends the situation against Mx and redeem them is the same one who made everyone despise them.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Honestly in all the 4 years farmajo had, its been pretty quiet. he’s so boring but at least he didn’t cause much problems like the nigga before him. I hate all these men, what happened to the beginning somalia leaders where a true man with passion became madaax

Som

VIP

Would be interesting to see them grilled in front of a live audience
There is no point in having a Presidential debate if people aren't voting. MPs already know how to vote because of qabil affiliation so no need to convince anyone with a debate

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Seems like Sheikh Sharif will be the candidate for FNP rather than HSM or he is very confident that he will be chosen

There aren't going to be political parties so who are they representing and can anyone debate has there been a criteria?

Trending