Possible only with white Kuffar

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if they convert to islam they're still monsters?
Haram.
They are the most vile of all creations. Stop making excuses for them, they'd hang you up on a tree in a day if a right wing government wins.Even firaun didn't kill out of necessity and only killed the hebrews because they threatened to outnumber the egyptians. Whites slaughtered native indians who fed them and raped their women because they are thieves by nature. The jews saved mankind imagine if their friends in britian allowed germany to conquere the world with their alt cuck ideology.

:kodaksmiley:

Those crackas appear evil but they only want a more white country which isn’t unusual or wrong
Say that to all those they buried in their own countries. Payback is a and i hope the curse against their forefather in the book of obadiah is real and they are slaughtered with dajjal's army. Read about these wicked shaiitans their pride competes with allah and they think no one can bring them down. They will be foot soldiers for their white messiah dajjal and we know how that battle ends. God will make them small among the heathens and will decrease their population by 2060 and then shit will get real for these demons.

maxresdefault.jpg

Say that to all those they buried in their own countries. Payback is a and i hope the curse against their forefather in the book of obadiah is real and they are slaughtered with dajjal's army. Read about these wicked shaiitans their pride competes with allah and they think no one can bring them down. They will be foot soldiers for their white messiah dajjal and we know how that battle ends. God will make them small among the heathens and will decrease their population by 2060 and then shit will get real for these demons.

maxresdefault.jpg

Why you hate them? They don’t hate you if think about it...

B
Why you hate them? They don’t hate you if think about it...
Because the earth will never see such oppression as they and their forefathers have wreaked on the earth after them. I hope they meet the same end as firaun for all the genocide they have commited, it's only fair. Did allah forget what firaun's ppl were doing to the poor hebrews for 400yrs in egypt, then why should he forget how many innocents they have killed in their own lands and still do today? Will you feel the same way about them when they follow dajjal on his anti muslim crusade?

:birdman:

@Shushue

Go to youtube and search Somali then press filter and under "sort by" click view count. You would think youtube would delete these videos of innocent men and women being murdered but since they're African the videos accumulated millions of views.

B

Because the earth will never see such oppression as they and their forefathers have wreaked on the earth after them. I hope they meet the same end as firaun for all the genocide they have commited, it's only fair. Did allah forget what firaun's ppl were doing to the poor hebrews for 400yrs in egypt, then why should he forget how many innocents they have killed in their own lands and still do today? Will you feel the same way about them when they follow dajjal on his anti muslim crusade?

:birdman:

You live in their city, eat their food, breath their air, go to their schools and f*ck their daughters, i think you should be more thankful

Sh
You live in their city, eat their food, breath their air, go to their schools and f*ck their daughters, i think you should be more thankful
Shut up you cuck!! i'm an alpha male and understand the dynamic of this world and the laws of nature. We live in a dog eat dog world and i'm i predator of course i know what's up and take my share but i also am aware that my enemies are still my enemies even if they share food with me the night before they could kill me tomorrow. I feel for niggas like you, the white man is the most deceptive creature on the planet and if you don't believe me ask the native indians what happened after they helped them survive that cold winter. A tiger can't change it's stripes and a geeljire like me is here to compete with these demons not make friends with them only to regret it later on.

genocide1.jpg

:nahgirl::manny:

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
Sh

Shut up you cuck!! i'm an alpha male and understand the dynamic of this world and the laws of nature. We live in a dog eat dog world and i'm i predator of course i know what's up and take my share but i also am aware that my enemies are still my enemies even if they share food with me the night before they could kill me tomorrow. I feel for niggas like you, the white man is the most deceptive creature on the planet and if you don't believe me ask the native indians what happened after they helped them survive that cold winter. A tiger can't change it's stripes and a geeljire like me is here to compete with these demons not make friends with them only to regret it later on.

genocide1.jpg

But those people all died dumbass.

Sh

genocide1.jpg

No one is planning a Somali massacre so why fuss about the irrelevant things?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts