Positive video about Somaliland people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This video shows Somalilanders believe in Somalinimo and it breaks my heart how they all helping this young man from Somalia, I know it is a prank but it shows that most landers will help a Somali before Ajnabi.

The comments are mostly positive but some of the Somalilander haters think if he talked with a Southern accent no would have helped him at all , do you guys agree?

Screenshot_2019-01-28-23-44-41.png

I thought that was just a meme. Are there people who are under the impression that Landers harbour some extreme hate towards the people of Somalia?. Whoever believed that is a credulous simpleton. Landers view Somalia as a political enemy, but they have no problem with the average person from Somalia.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
How many threads do make about somaliland. I swear this is like your 6th thread about somaliland in a span of 5 days or some shit :camby:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I thought that was just a meme. Are there people who are under the impression that Landers harbour some extreme hate towards the people of Somalia?. Whoever believed that is a credulous simpleton. Landers view Somalia as a political enemy, but they have no problem with the average person from Somalia.

the amount of hate Southern Somali have for you folks goes both wise, but it is only based on online FKD,

No one seriously hate a person because of qabiil , some Somalis believe Somaliland is working very hard sabotaging Somalia peace reconciliation efforts by funding the Alkbaab and other groups, while Somalilanders believe Somalia is undermining their recognition efforts.

I have nothing but love for Somaliland, I have been to Hargeisa twice and enjoyed my short stay sxb like I was in Puntland.:gaasdrink:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
How many threads do make about somaliland. I swear this is like your 6th thread about somaliland in a span of 5 days or some shit :camby:

When did I make that many threads about Somaliland beside the old drunk couple, stop lying adeer ,At least this one is positive one.:mahubowtf:

the amount of hate Southern Somali have for you folks goes both wise, but it is only based on online FKD,

No one seriously hate a person because of qabiil , some Somalis believe Somaliland is working very hard sabotaging Somalia peace reconciliation efforts by funding the Alkbaab and other groups, while Somalilanders believe Somalia is undermining their recognition efforts.

I have nothing but love for Somaliland, I have been to Hargeisa twice and enjoyed my short stay sxb like I was in Puntland.:gaasdrink:

Exactly bro, it's all political.

I'm sure you enjoyed your stay at Hargeisa and didn't feel discriminated. You probably had some shaah and sheeko sessions with the locals, and the same time your gobol is at war with SL, but yet you stayed amongst them and didn't fear for your life, i'm sure a Lander would also feel safe in Garowe, proving our hatred isn't that deep. Though there is a qabiil hatred, but i don't think lander's qabiil hatred exceeds that of Punties or Rer Mog, we are all share that flaw equally, no need to single out landers.

there r tens of thousands of southerners in SL and from every qabiil,,no one sees thm different. Lot people from Garowe too. lot puntlanders also come for health care, found that out once I took my daughter to hargeisa hospital and there were tons from the far east. Landers will laugh at your face if you feel different. I see online that people from the west are bitter,,they stuck in 1990. not like that in any of the Somali territories even when they having skirmishes.
dhaqan celis should stay busy with their tyrones and shakilas.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending