Positive things about somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't allow you the slander me. Never have I expressed hatred for Somalis. I'm Somali myself and trust me I love myself. So much.

I highly doubt you made a type Somalis are always going aren't denying being black and claiming that Somali is its own race when it isn't.

Oh yeah? First off how would you know if i made a typo error or not? Like i said i was gonna correct it and you don't need to go in and analyze whether i consider somali a race or not. Second of all i really don't care if you love yourself or not, from your posts its clear you would rather be cadaan or Madow.
I will also reiterate, you make ill uninformed comments and you display a lack of IQ and some aspects of trolling, and you are definitely not an asset to Somalispot.
Consider this my last post ever addressing you, you are clearly not worth my time.
As they say Au revoir

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
And people doubted me when I said atheism isn't for most women

:dabcasar:

Bro most of what she's saying is dumb

"I don't want the Somali community"
"There's nothing positive about Somalis/Somalia"
"The Somali language is shit and useless"
"Being Somali is just shit"

But she still came here to tell us all of that :what1:

She wants attention and she wants it NOW!

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum

Lol when did I say the language was shit? And yeah it's pretty useless. Don't miss quote me.

And I've also never said being Somali is shit. I love being Somali and I love looking different to black people. Maybe if I looked jaarer I'd have a complex but I don't.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Lol when did I say the language was shit? And yeah it's pretty useless. Don't miss quote me.

And I've also never said being Somali is shit. I love being Somali and I love looking different to black people. Maybe if I looked jaarer I'd have a complex but I don't.
You just violated the SJW code.

You said you like looking different to black people and use the word "Madow"

200.webp

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300

If she's a troll then she is a very very good one.
Unfortunately that's very unlikely since feigning idiocy can only be so convincing. People who pretend to be retards are easy to distinguish from people whose IQ is about the same as their shoe size.
@ItsHanna you are a disgrace to the atheists you are supposed to be representing. The other atheists on this website can at least engage in discourse about a topic without sounding like they were fed glue as a child.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte

:comeon:

tumblr_mlkoyadFCT1so5xtno1_400.gif

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
I think I speak for the rest of the gentlemen on this thread when I say I'll believe it when I see it :yacadiim:

I don't want to show ugly Somali males what I look like if you were a girl I'd happily add you to my snapchat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts