S

Shamis

One of our youngest authors:

Improving our security

UK Ambassador is being uber diplomatic

Nursing Students Head to Turkey

S

Shamis

A selection of books in Af Soomaali on display and for sale in Mogadishu Book Fair:

3 Cadow ayaa Jiray
Dadka soo caad dhibi jiray
Oo ciriiri gelin jiray
Labo waa la cirib tiray
Cilmigii wax laga beray
Cirka waa taa loo kacay

In Saado's time there was only one cadow left to eradicate - We went back to having all three because of the war, but we've begun work on one already - There so there are two cadow left to eradicate in Somalia guess what they are.

Walahi it does something to you, reading negative news all day everyday about somalia's state of affairs.

Reading this, I can't describe the feeling. Let the positivity just keep on coming

S

Shamis

Ordained, sxb there is plenty of good news, but it gets buried by the racists, qabiilists and the terrorists.

Here's another table of books in Af Soomaali form the fair.

Mary Harper (what are her credential, anyway)? is a pirate and terrorist who is trying to hijack the good news by bear baiting these Ciyaal Twiitar. Any publicity is good publicity I guess - people are using the hashtag to spread positive images and drown her article out. She's proven that she's an irrelevant hater.

In many ways, we have the SJW to thank that for. The online vigilantes that keep them in check.

Unlike most other races, white people take L's and name tarnishing very seriously. This is damaging for her.

McD30

Bored to death
You can't fault Mary Harper when there's so little positivity in our recent history. Anything positive is shown in the background of negativity.

S

Shamis

In many ways, we have the SJW to thank that for. The online vigilantes that keep them in check.

Unlike most other races, white people take L's and name tarnishing very seriously. This is damaging for her.

It just spawned another article for the BBC - it works in their favour regardless of the outcome. I wanted to read about the organisers, the authors, exciting events, you know - actual information - not a twitter storm aimed at one irrelevant journalist who was not even present for the fair. BBC just used more inflammatory language calling the authors 'hidden talent' - they are racist scum and we need to ignore them and press on.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/worl...adishu pictures&16:10]&ns_fee=0#post_34076461

This is very refreshing! :) The posititve news and progess is often overshadowed by the negativity. We should make an effort to celebrate somali accomplishments every now and then.

this could be a great idea of creating threads like these every week/month! or just update this thread frequently

S

Shamis

What is your definition of a half breed look because the kids in the image above look 100% Somali to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts