positive affirmations

I am sure that positivity can lead to success and happiness and that the opposite leads to misery and a train of what feels like bad luck. Our minds can affect so much of our life; our capabilities, and even physical health

the catch 22 is when you have a negative mindset, how can you talk yourself into trying to change your mindset when the source of your thinking is flawed? can a negative mind be trained into letting go of all of its old ways and try to think good thoughts and fake it til it makes it long enough without crumbling with every set back?

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
I am sure that positivity can lead to success and happiness and that the opposite leads to misery and a train of what feels like bad luck. Our minds can affect so much of our life; our capabilities, and even physical health

the catch 22 is when you have a negative mindset, how can you talk yourself into trying to change your mindset when the source of your thinking is flawed? can a negative mind be trained into letting go of all of its old ways and try to think good thoughts and fake it til it makes it long enough without crumbling with every set back?

I don't know if some people are capable of changing their negativity due to their chemical imbalance. But you can challenge the negative inner voice by first becoming aware of these thoughts, and then questioning those negative thoughts and finding more positive explanation to them. Don't dwell on the past and focus on what you can change.