Porcupines protest in Ceel Afweyn after Boqor Futomadow is banged in jail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
I can't believe the older generation of SY use to breed with those ugly very dark women throwing stones kkkk. I am glad we upgraded.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
You're so disrespectful calling people names is this what you're thought where's your Somalinimo.

Did you know Somalinimo doesn't mean so under the same government flag etc. Before Colonials set foot Somalis were all independent each tribe had its own sultanates and the related ones joining together.

There were several in the south and north who remained independent of each other but traded and allied themselves.

We can't have that today because the animosity in the south is disgusting towards the north but use this word to disguise it. Every Somali should be proud what Somaliland has built and is copied by Somalia for example the Hargeisa book fair and now the Marathon.

Who exactly is this Buurmadow guy? Is he the Boqor of HJ? And why was he arrested for going to PL?

You're so disrespectful calling people names is this what you're thought where's your Somalinimo.

Did you know Somalinimo doesn't mean so under the same government flag etc. Before Colonials set foot Somalis were all independent each tribe had its own sultanates and the related ones joining together.

There were several in the south and north who remained independent of each other but traded and allied themselves.

We can't have that today because the animosity in the south is disgusting towards the north but use this word to disguise it. Every Somali should be proud what Somaliland has built and is copied by Somalia for example the Hargeisa book fair and now the Marathon.
Load of rubbish. We don't hate you we view SL as a dream and nothing more.

Bohol

VIP
@SirLancelLord it is true though. Why are those people very ugly and very poor? it stinks of lower class. It is a bit like Chavs of England.

c3eb4efcaa21531dc0a80ec9dbf8024b--wardrobe-fails-funny-sarcasm-quotes.jpg

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
@SirLancelLord it is true though. Why are those people very ugly and very poor? it stinks of lower class. It is a bit like Chavs of England.

c3eb4efcaa21531dc0a80ec9dbf8024b--wardrobe-fails-funny-sarcasm-quotes.jpg
Fix yourself up man. some of your family members probably got karbaashed by HJ during dagaalkii sokeeye. hence why you talk shit about them. let the past stay in the past bro.

@The Cushitic One HJ are the kings and queens of somaliland

These people are called Sanbuur and Benin for a reason. They are the bushmen and hottentots of Somalis. It was only fifty years ago that they used to scavenge for carrion in the Highlands of Sanaag.
Baruurmadow and Mangosuthu Buthelezi are identical twins.

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
kkkk i enjoy the porcupine vs gashaamo survivors hunger games
Ofcourse you love watching fights from afar.After all your people were never known as renowned fighters.

Out of SM only JB iyo Makahiil can fight

Bohol

VIP
These people are called Sanbuur and Benin for a reason. They are the bushmen and hottentots of Somalis. It was only fifty years ago that they used to scavenge for carrion in the Highlands of Sanaag.
Baruurmadow and Mangosuthu Buthelezi are identical twins.

Can you imagine the guy who marries the daughters of Baruurmadow they will just pass on the gorilla looking genes to your kids.
buurmadow.jpg

Bohol

VIP
In comparison the three main SY Suldaans of Ceel Afweyn & Bohol districts look normal
Somalis. I suspect non of them have immediate Porcupine blood (reer abti) hence why
they avoided the one drop Negro genes coming out.

Left: Suldan Cali Cumar Saalax, middle:Suldan Salebaan Cawil Dirir, right: Suldan Abdirahman Riwaaye (AUN).
SS9ty8D.jpg

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
In comparison the three main SY Suldaans of Ceel Afweyn & Bohol districts look normal
Somalis. I suspect non of them have immediate Porcupine blood (reer abti) hence why
they avoided the one drop Negro genes coming out.

Left: Suldan Cali Cumar Saalax, middle:Suldan Salebaan Cawil Dirir, right: Suldan Abdirahman Riwaaye (AUN).
SS9ty8D.jpg

You're a disgrace you can never say you love somalis because you ridicule / belittle and nah then constantly just for having a a didn't political opinion then you.

You can call SL a dream all you like but that's the current reality on the ground some people are happy others not so much

Bohol

VIP
You're a disgrace you can never say you love somalis because you ridicule / belittle and nah then constantly just for having a a didn't political opinion then you.

You can call SL a dream all you like but that's the current reality on the ground some people are happy others not so much

I just find it strange why 100% of the people protesting in the video are very ugly compared to the average ethnic Somali. They must have ignoble origins like the chavs.

Bohol

VIP
@Bohol when did intermarriage stop between the respective communities sxb?

Few decades. It is crazy how the SY genes got transformed in a short time since then after
banning intermarriages with Porcupines (which was the source of the ugly gene). I have met
many SY girls who are iska dhal or their reer abti being other people they are usually very
good looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending