Population Census in Laascaanood Somaliland.

Reborn

The first mass democratically elected council in Laascaanood are conducting the first-ever census count in the district.
Other mayors in SL who had some of governance since the early 2000s should be ashamed that reer La are the first to push this much like other policies such as the deportations of Somalians :obama:

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada

The first mass democratically elected council in Laascaanood are conducting the first-ever census count in the district.
Other mayors in SL who had some of governance since the early 2000s should be ashamed that reer La are the first to push this much like other policies such as the deportations of Somalians :obama:
20-25 percent of LA inhabitants are HJ

20-25 percent of LA inhabitants are HJ
Haha Laascaanood is 99% Dhulbahante you bastard. I lived there and visit regularly. I pretty much know most of the HJ families that lived there for years since my mum is HJ. Stop spreading bs.

What’s your clan? You seem obsessed with Dhulbahante.

The current mayor is a decent guy and is respected by locals. Hopefully he can serve his town well.

Haha Laascaanood is 99% Dhulbahante you bastard. I lived there and visit regularly. I pretty much know most of the HJ families that lived there for years since my mum is HJ. Stop spreading bs.

He’s MJ lol

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada

Xoolo baad tahay warya, 99 percent kulaha , who you think you foolin, dooqon

@Afro Asiatic there are more HJ population in buuhodle town than the entire Sool. Historically Dhuloos in sool don't have much family ties with the isaaqs . Dhuloos in buuhodle have hate/Love relationship with Habarjeclo. It's normal to see HJ women and kids in buuhoodle same goes to burao for The dhuloos.

Reborn
The current mayor is a decent guy and is respected by locals. Hopefully he can serve his town well.

What people crave is governance to provide basic services to the people which he will deliver inshaaAllah

Last edited:

Trending