Popular Somali vlogger on youtube who grew up in UAE and now lives in Sweden after tahriibing describes why he left UAE.

You need to know Arabic in order to watch but basically he says that it got hard for his family to stay there in UAE after they grew up and there was no future, so decided to go to Europe for better future prospects.

Most of his viewers are Arabs but I really feel sorry for the Somalis with Somali citizenship who were born and lived their whole life in UAE but struggle to afford living there with the rising living expenses. You need to be wealthy to live there comfortably and in a country with very strict immigration laws and little financial security, some of them have no other option but to move back to Somalia or move elsewhere. Some of them try tahriibing to Europe while I have heard Turkey is a popular destination worth trying to move to, but some just decide to go back. Be aware that the dilemma of growing up in UAE with little to no future prospects is just not present in the Somali community, but is present in other foreign communities as well.

Even better that he is in Sweden, he actually has a chance of getting proper papers, I dint blame UAE if they gave papers it will no longer be an Arab country but an Asian one

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Liar somalis are respected in the Arab world unlike Asians and there are plenty emiratíes that are black even though they rep Arab
How am I lying. They treat somali's as inferior. They treat South Asians better than they treat somali's.They treat somali's like any other black

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
How am I lying. They treat somali's as inferior. They treat South Asians better than they treat somali's.They treat somali's like any other black
I heard in the UAE somalis get way more respect than south asians since Somalis own a lot of business there while most south asians there work in cheap labor, idk about other Arab countries tho

You will be looked at as a knee grow, 3abeed and a house slave
:hillarybiz::tacky::stressed:

Some of them look down on foreigners, whether Arab or not, because I think that they feel like the country is for them only and that they can kick you out anytime.

Emiratis are cool people from my experience but you don't want to mess up with them, which can result in deportation if you do so.

Last edited:
I heard in the UAE somalis get way more respect than south asians since Somalis own a lot of business there while most south asians there work in cheap labor, idk about other Arab countries tho

You shouldn't underestimate the impact of the south asians. I would say that they are the majority in in all classes, whether low or high income. But I do feel like Arabs including Somali are treated better because they speak Arabic. Nonetheless, Arabs are also sometimes mistreated in the gulf.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
You shouldn't underestimate the impact of the south asians. I would say that they are the majority in in all classes, whether low or high income. But I do feel like Arabs including Somali are treated better because they speak Arabic. Nonetheless, Arabs are also sometimes mistreated in the gulf.
Oh no I agree that there are very accomplished south asians but many of the ones in the gulf work in cheap labor and are looked down at by many gulf arabs bc of it unfortunately

Liar somalis are respected in the Arab world unlike Asians and there are plenty emiratíes that are black even though they rep Arab

The local Emaratis make up less than 12%. No wonder why they don't give citizenships to foreign people . :mjlol:

By the way, there are also some locals with South Asian background.

Thats a lie, Somalis are really liked in UAE from the natives and treated with respect, dont even compare to indians or asians lol, I lived there

UAE is one of the most amazing countries in the world, unfortunately if you have nothing to offer, why should they look after you its not a welfare state. I love this country and would never move back to Europe. One of my favourite things is the safety, theres literally no crime alhamdulila.

Also everybody minds their own business no racism no drama, just peace.

It’s better to live in East Africa( particularly Kenya) than the UAE/middle East. Less restrictions on business and more opportunities to network with the sub clans capital and knowledge. Anyone capable should come to the West.

Nothing can be compared to the white mans land in the West.

His priority now should be getting a world class Western education.

Somalis are way more respected sxb i went there 2 years ago and the asians are treated worse than slaves

Somalis now realized there is no light at end of the tunnel and leaving one after the other. Majority are like me,left for the west and plan to come back once they get a passport. Great country but the passport youre carrying speaks for you

Trending