Popular Somali poet and actress Safiyo Tusmo arrested in Hargeisa

Royalflush

novacane
And you say koonfur isn’t secure
07512895-7288-4D9C-9015-0F331FEA9FDD.png

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somaliland's Thug government is on a roll this week, first they beat up old Isaaq woman and her daughter, now they're kidnapping others.
Safia Tusmo is a legend, insha Allah she's found safely. She's an American citizen, her family can simply report her missing to the United States officials and this will be easily solved. I hope the people that kidnapped her know that they're in big trouble if the U.S embassy gets involved it's over for them.

Oh nooooo! I love Safiyo Tusmo! She’s such a great actress. Absolutely hilarious. Especially when she’s with Paracetamol.

Why was she arrested? And where in Somalia is she from?

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
I love Safiya Tusmo, hopefully she will be released soon Insha Allah .
I think she’s an American citizen so they better release her soon before the US embassy hears of this .

Safia Tusmo is a legend, insha Allah she's found safely. She's an American citizen, her family can simply report her missing to the United States officials and this will be easily solved. I hope the people that kidnapped her know that they're in big trouble if the U.S embassy gets involved it's over for them.

I don't think america gives a shit for foreign born Somali immigrant, never saw them running to rescue them. They only care about cadaans lets be honest.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Oh nooooo! I love Safiyo Tusmo! She’s such a great actress. Absolutely hilarious. Especially when she’s with Paracetamol.

Why was she arrested? And where in Somalia is she from?

displaying the now defunct Somali flag in her Snapchat while roaming the streets of Hargeisa.

Trending

Latest posts