Popular pan-afro historic channel recognises Somalia’s history (finally)

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
I feel this channel has mostly focused on pretty much all of Africa except for Somalia and the only time they did cover it was with Araweelo which isn’t much tbh. In this video, they covered our trade and early relations with China.

What are your opinions on this channel and this video in particular?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Popular my ass hooyada wase walle I will start my own channel wtf man too much gaajos who follow anyone

btw many incels and gaajos attacked this youtuber in begin he made many vids on somalis, ajuran etc then gaajo skinnies started attacking him in fear he might steal naagaha kkkkkk what a shameful insecure bunch smh

they made remarks like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Popular my ass hooyada wase walle I will start my own channel wtf man too much gaajos who follow anyone

btw many incels and gaajos attacked this youtuber in begin he made many vids on ajuran etc then gaajo skinnies started attacking him in fear he might steal naagaha kkkkkk what a shameful bunch smh
No reason to slander my mother walaal. Let’s stay calm. You may be right though, the Somalis attacking him could be an underlying reason as to why he doesn’t cover us as much as other groups. Also you said walle before too, what does that mean exactly? I keep pronouncing it as whale

CaliTedesse

VIP
No reason to slander my mother walaal. Let’s stay calm. You may be right though, the Somalis attacking him could be an underlying reason as to why he doesn’t cover us as much as other groups. Also you said walle before too, what does that mean exactly? I keep pronouncing it as whale
WHALE!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHA OMG IM SHOUTING

it's wal- lé it means wallahi shortened qaldaan version

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
WHALE!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHA OMG IM SHOUTING

it's wal- lé it means wallahi shortened qaldaan version
Oh ok, northern dialect confuses me sometimes. It is a northern dialectic word right? o_O Also that YouTuber has said he doesn’t like Afro asiatics in general and would like to focus more on other groups in one of his videos. He’s got an agenda, I hope he does more videos on us in the future.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Oh ok, northern dialect confuses me sometimes. It is a northern dialectic word right? o_O Also that YouTuber has said he doesn’t like Afro asiatics in general and would like to focus more on other groups in one of his videos. He’s got an agenda, I hope he does more videos on us in the future.
say wallahi he said that acudubillah?

Saw his video on ajuuraan few years ago. The way this guy talks is disturbing. Why do AAs speak like this? It doesnt sound authentic at all.

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Saw his video on ajuuraan few years ago. The way this guy talks is disturbing. Why do AAs speak lile this? It doesnt sound authentic at all.
He was so amazed but Somalis insulted and attacked him.
*go make video on your own history*. Dude was so focused in begin on Horn of Africa lmfao.

They are ghetto by birth akhi.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Saw his video on ajuuraan few years ago. The way this guy talks is disturbing. Why do AAs speak lile this? It doesnt sound authentic at all.
That video I posted or another one? The one I posted is pretty recent/latest one of his. I’m not going to judge him for his voice but he should cover us more often, at least if he wants to increase his fan base which is the smart thing to do.

That video I posted or another one? The one I posted is pretty recent/latest one of his. I’m not going to judge him for his voice but he should cover us more often, at least if he wants to increase his fan base which is the smart thing to do.

Another one sxb. He propably deleted it.

He was so amazed but Somalis insulted and attacked him.
*go make video on your own history*. Dude was so focused in begin on Horn of Africa lmfao.

They are ghetto by birth akhi.

Did Somalis actually attack him? It was a decent video to be honest. Xoolo Soomaliyeed never seize to amaze me.
:susp:

Apollo

VIP
I like his channel, but he's not always 100% accurate. He sometimes makes small mistakes in his videos, so beware of this.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
I like his channel, but he's not always 100% accurate. He sometimes makes small mistakes in his videos, so beware of this.
I’ve noticed this too, I like that he’s for Africa and it’s history but my concern is his favouritism and lack of diversity in rank related videos of his and videos of empires and societal figures in general. Most of them are typically from 2 regions: west and South Africa. I can understand that since he has ancestry to these regions but a pan Africanist channel shouldn’t disregard the horn, especially Somalia (since he has already covered videos on Ethiopia before) which only further proves the dislike he has for us like @CaliTedesse said.