Popular Occultist Satanic role model being Promoted by Youtube for Teenagers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the new openly occultic satanic role models being promoted for teenagers which is trending on most of their YouTube feeds, this dude even showed up in my feeds.

This dude has 1.3 million subscribers with the one of the fastest growing subscriber list since he embraced satanism.

Here he is holding up the known satanist Aleister Crowley book, a widely popular occultist kabbalist Talmudist filth, the man that identified himself as the Prophet entrusted with guiding humanity into the EON OF HORUS

Cssapture.PNG

Aleister Crowley

220px-Aleister_Crowley.jpg

The comment sections are filled with a flood of teenagers that are willing to try these things, they could be your own little brothers or sisters, it's being promoted as a get rich quick scheme for selling your soul.

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

@simulacrum I wonder if you think this is another coincidence that this man is being openly promoted by YouTube since his embrace of satanism

Last edited:

Keo

VIP
I don't follow any popular YouTubers. The most is someone with a little over 100k subscribers but none in the millions.

That is incredibly messed up. Aliester Crowley was an evil, evil man.

What I find amusing is that those who run this world (Rothschild and Rockefeller's) are all satanists and were the ones that funded Aliester Crowley in the first place, as are those that invented the Jet Propulsion lab that later became NASA (Jack Parson) who was a student of Crowley who writes in his book he saw a dream where "Dajjal told him, he was helping him do his work"

These are the people that fund all the quack prostitute pseudo scientists today as well as those in the past (Darwin, Copernicus) through their secret satanic societies.

Every single one of them belief's in the supernatural with a level of conviction that likely would put you and I to shame because of the gruesome shameless rituals they regularly partake in.

However they teach the opposite to the sheeple's like @simulacrum @Asma @supz that these things don't exist at all, with self devaluation that they are nothing more then animals, a concept popularised by a white supremacist racist that regards these very same people as sub-humans funded by the masons of that time.

You really can't make this stuff up, the sheer multitude of humiliations they are willing to burden on their backs, reminds me of those blacks that voluntary sold themselves into enslavement and got themselves baptised before boarding the ship because the colonialist told them "it's part of their atonement".

What I find amusing is that those who run this world (Rothschild and Rockefeller's) are all satanists and were the ones that funded Aliester Crowley in the first place, as are those that invented the Jet Propulsion lab that later became NASA (Jack Parson) who was a student of Crowley who writes in his book he saw a dream where "Dajjal told him, he was helping him do his work"

These are the people that fund all the quack prostitute pseudo scientists today as well as those in the past (Darwin, Copernicus) through their secret satanic societies.

Every single one of them belief's in the supernatural with a level of conviction that likely would put you and I to shame because of the gruesome shameless rituals they regularly partake in.

However they teach the opposite to the sheeple's like @simulacrum @Asma @supz that these things don't exist at all, with self devaluation that they are nothing more then animals, a concept popularised by a white supremacist racist that regards these very same people as sub-humans funded by the masons of that time.

You really can't make this stuff up, the sheer multitude of humiliations they are willing to burden on their backs, reminds me of those blacks that voluntary sold themselves into enslavement and got themselves baptised before boarding the ship because the colonialist told them "it's part of their atonement".

I did not become an agnostic because of external reasons, but through self evaluation. I've been reading about Alister Crowley and he was indeed involved with the occult.

I did not become an agnostic because of external reasons, but through self evaluation. I've been reading about Alister Crowley and he was indeed involved with the occult.

You think it's self evaluation but it's really just conformity to the society which you live in, had you been spawn in the jungles of Togo you would have been a wicca Pagan because that's the dominant belief their.

Had the dominant society been a voodo occultist kabbalist Utopia, that's what you would have followed and that so called meaningless self evaluation would have lead you there, most people are just products of whatever environment they happened to be raised in.

Now I know you recently began to question this and are doing your own investigation, will see what you conclude with, it's been a few weeks already.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Youtubers are known for faking their challenges and hiring actors to make videos. Real magicians and occultists aren't going to share their tools of the trade. Come on sxb, you should know better.

By the way this is a good video of the breakdown of Magick and occultism from a materialistic point of view. This is a view, I concede to.

Youtubers are known for faking their challenges and hiring actors to make videos. Real magicians and occultists aren't going to share their tools of the trade. Come on sxb, you should know better.

By the way this is a good video of the breakdown of Magick and occultism from a materialistic point of view. This is a view, I concede to.

There is no secret about their tools of trade, they simply summon demonic spirits that aid them in return for rituals unless your referring to the kabbalists practice.

The point of this topic wasn't whether this Alistier Crowley fan was fake, real or hires actor, it's the fact that this poison of summoning demons is being spread to the teenagers.

I have watched the entire video you posted and what a waste of time, typical mental gymnastics to pass this off as some subconscious action independent of the super natural, it's clear cut disinformation at it's finest so you can reconcile this with your Godless world view.

Then again I am not surprised why you managed to cling on to this, our discussions and the series of irrefutable evidences has forced you to look for a meaning beyond the supernatural.

There is no need for all the various gruesome rituals that includes child sacrifice to demonic spirits and the rest of the awful things that follow this if it was truly just a "subconscious" process of mastery of the self as that pathetic video asserts.

You look incredibly foolish postulating this position but then again I am not surprised at all because acceptance would mean a change from your godless satanic hedonistic materialistic lifestyle.

33rd degree mason Walt Disney started introducing kids to magic as a fun thing that will make your dreams come true. If you think about how actually messed up that is since magicians have always in rl been evil people that ruined their own lives and the lives of others

You think it's self evaluation but it's really just conformity to the society which you live in, had you been spawn in the jungles of Togo you would have been a wicca Pagan because that's the dominant belief their.

Had the dominant society been a voodo occultist kabbalist Utopia, that's what you would have followed and that so called meaningless self evaluation would have lead you there, most people are just products of whatever environment they happened to be raised in.

Now I know you recently began to question this and are doing your own investigation, will see what you conclude with, it's been a few weeks already.

Subxanallah. I never used to believe this until recently. Hollywood is satanic. They even have a demonic sex cult that force women to be slaves.

Just look at this. I used to watch this in Smallville.:faysalwtf:

Subxanallah. I never used to believe this until recently. Hollywood is satanic. They even have a demonic sex cult that force women to be slaves.

Just look at this. I used to watch this in Smallville.:faysalwtf:

At the very top they are all satanists that openly worship him, in the past you had to seek this information out but now it's all in plain sight for all to see, they don't even hide this, from the music industry, Hollywood all the way to elite private central banksters.

They of course teach these morons that the supernatural doesn't exist, that human life is no different to that of an animal, their end goal is to turn them into hedonists slaves of this capital system and march towards towards hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts