Poor young wife killed by megalomaniac who she brought in from Qaaradii inkaarta qabtey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
AUN.

According to the comments, he killed her in a rage after finding out she was cheating on him and ended up pregnant.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
So unfortunate ..Allah ha u naxariisto...

But then how did he find out after being with her 2 months

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
So unfortunate ..Allah ha u naxariisto...

But then how did he find out after being with her 2 months

She was 15-16 weeks pregnant. They're saying he realized he couldn't have been the father and when he asked her about it, she told him she would leave him if he continued doubting her.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
She was 15-16 weeks pregnant. They're saying he realized he couldn't have been the father and when he asked her about it, she told him she would leave him if he continued doubting her.

That's completely plausible actually, I mistaken 15 weeks for 5 months and I was like " how you gonna find out that late bro".

The things happening in our community nowadays is unbelievable.as I was in Hargeisa a little while ago I witnessed:mjpls: first hand how a lot of dudes just merry a local one and be away a year or so not even knowing what their females are up to. Crazy thing is that I have her on my social media and I see her declaring her unlimited love to the idiot in Europe while I know what she done while she was engaged to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending