Poor guy! A Faarax devastated and crying on fb live bc a xaliimo rejected him over his qabiil

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2019-1-15_4-16-36-png.63576

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's difficult to understand the dialect from Mogadishu so I don't understand this video.

But I know a Marehan women from here who had her brothers and dad reject a Somali Hawiyie guy as a her husband in the early 90s but instead choose a White guy due to what had happened to her family in Mogadishu in 1991 that is how strong the hatred was.... it really is sick...… and all the clans did it to each other due to the Civil war.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
It's difficult to understand the dialect from Mogadishu so I don't understand this video.

But I know a Marehan women from here who had her brothers and dad reject a Somali Hawiyie guy as a her husband in the early 90s but instead choose a White guy due to what had happened to her family in Mogadishu in 1991 that is how strong the hatred was.... it really is sick...… and all the clans did it to each other due to the Civil war.

You talk rubbish. Somalis only reject Gabooye and sometimes clans they are fighting against. Hawiye are more noble ,than you could ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending