Poor Grandma kicked out of Mcdonalds in Canada for not having vaccine pass thank you Trudeau!

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It's sourced from a reliable data website not actually from google sxb, Canada's government has lied plenty about various figures.

Such as missing Native American women, so don't lecture me about the Canadian government statistic collecting.
where’s this reliable data website? As far as I’m concerned the only way it’s possible to know how many people are vaccinated is if the vaccination clinics forwarded the data to a hub. The hub obviously being related to who’s funding them which is the Canadian government.

Who would know it any better than the canadian government. A private group that somehow has access to vaccination rates in Canada to a precise number?

where’s this reliable data website? As far as I’m concerned the only way it’s possible to know how many people are vaccinated is if the vaccination clinics forwarded the data to a hub. The hub obviously being related to who’s funding them which is the Canadian government.

Who would know it any better than the canadian government. A private group that somehow has access to vaccination rates in Canada to a precise number?
Source:

Canadian government statistical recording is flawed and dare I say not very transparent at all. That country is shadier than it seems.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Source:

Canadian government statistical recording is flawed and dare I say not very transparent at all. That country is shadier than it seems.

You're both correct. The higher stat is for the 12+ above that are eligible, and the lower stat is for the entire population.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
How does Doug Ford the fake conservative sleep at night? Denying seniors to drink shaax indoors.

I am hearing many businesses are not even asking for the vax pass. Peaceful non-compliance!

Just you watch: there will be climate lockdowns and climate passports very soon. Don't laugh at me because everyone laughed at those who said vax passes will be a thing.

Trending