Poor Grandma kicked out of Mcdonalds in Canada for not having vaccine pass thank you Trudeau!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
While I don’t agree with the vaccine passport, are we really gonna act like she can’t just order McDonald’s to her door .
Uber Eats is expensive especially for seniors on a pension.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Fake conservative. Aussie media is not even reporting the protests. The government runs the media

What?

You mean the wall to wall coverage Australians have received was not enough?

The majority of Australian media (approx over 70%) is owned by Rupert Murdoch, the guy who owns Fox News.

Kulahaa fake conservative lol

Last edited:
This is Canada btw, the most highly vaccinated country in the world with 85%+ fully vaccinated or something.

At what point will it end? When it reaches 95%? Surely they don’t expect 100% of the population to be vaccinated. Will we still be forced to mask even then?
No offence but where did you get that figure of 85% for Canada from? Even the United Kingdom where I'm from who has the biggest vaccination program in Europe is at 71%, I think even UAE has higher vaccination rate than Canada at 92% fully vaccinated

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@Jaydaan

This is the YouTube Australia homepage when on incognito.

“NoT rEpOrTiNg ProTesTs”

B55621CB-7FD3-4A2E-89B0-8955C118B8E0.jpeg

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
She makes $14 an hour and can't even let an elderly lady eat smh. Imagine caring this much, it couldn't be me, when did the vaccine passes go into effect? I went to McDonald's today and was not asked for one.
when whites wanna not serve you, thats when its been enforced. Its based on who the cashier hates.

mr.overeasy

Exactly, This as what a lot of ppl dont understand. Conservative media outlets like Fox news are there to make whites(who are very barbaric in nature) passive and to make them believe that some-else will do something.

The likes of Tucker Carlson are New world order bots.
fox news is owned by a jewish man, so is cnn and the others. its zionist garbage. We all have the same problem, too many useless wars for israel and not enough good use of tax money.

yet we hate eachother and stuff like f*gs show up wout of nowhere in the last 3 decades.

its a meme, a ploy.

mr.overeasy

I rather have Boris than the fascist you have in Australia.
boris is far better than the french and aussie equivelants. but america is currently the least gay in this despite having the most cucked news stations.

they know we would have huge massive protests if they enforce the vaccines too much.

Keo

VIP
If they tried vaccine passports in Uk. I can see politicians being executed, that nonsense works in liberal sh1tholes like Canada
They recently came out and said they are gonna scrap plans to introduce vaccine passports in the UK but I know they will change their mind again.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Draconian COVID measures

There are currently more draconian COVID measures in Canada than Australia.

We don’t have vaccine passports at the moment.

We don’t have vaccine mandates for work or university at the moment.

If anything you’re the test site.

:umad:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
No offence but where did you get that figure of 85% for Canada from? Even the United Kingdom where I'm from who has the biggest vaccination program in Europe is at 71%, I think even UAE has higher vaccination rate than Canada at 92% fully vaccinated
B6AB00F4-E7DD-4A9B-BE4E-9F0E0BEE3FF3.png

don’t compare UK third world to canada lol, that’s insulting.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Of course, a Canadian website would claim that 84% of the population is vaccinated lmao. The international figures seems different: View attachment 201599
yes because a google search is more accurate than the canadian government’s website. Because canada, one of the most liberal countries and most gung-ho about covid-19, would actively lie about their stats. Because a random google website has the actual data that Canada is hiding.

Of course, of course.

yes because a google search is more accurate than the canadian government’s website. Because canada, one of the most liberal countries and most gung-ho about covid-19, would actively lie about their stats. Because a random google website has the actual data that Canada is hiding.

Of course, of course.
It's sourced from a reliable data website not actually from google sxb, Canada's government has lied plenty about various figures.

Such as missing Native American women, so don't lecture me about the Canadian government statistic collecting.

Trending