Poor Grandma kicked out of Mcdonalds in Canada for not having vaccine pass thank you Trudeau!

She makes $14 an hour and can't even let an elderly lady eat smh. Imagine caring this much, it couldn't be me, when did the vaccine passes go into effect? I went to McDonald's today and was not asked for one.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
She makes $14 an hour and can't even let an elderly lady eat smh. Imagine caring this much, it couldn't be me, when did the vaccine passes go into effect? I went to McDonald's today and was not asked for one.
Today. Now you cant eat in.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Today. Now you cant eat in.
it’s funny because apparently it was a big deal. I had no idea. I tried to go to my gym at my uni and they told me that I had to be fully vaccinated and they turned me away lmao.

Worst part is even after denying all unvaccinated people they’re still forcing people to stay masked and social distance.

This is Canada btw, the most highly vaccinated country in the world with 85%+ fully vaccinated or something.

At what point will it end? When it reaches 95%? Surely they don’t expect 100% of the population to be vaccinated. Will we still be forced to mask even then?

Canada is a shithole at its essence

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Get the vaccine and then you can eat, the rules were implied and people were told to get vaccinated hella months ago because things were going to change and they didn't listen

It should continue like this, hard headed mfs denying to vaccine out of straight ignorance, a nigga working as a truck driver is suddenly a scientist.

Get the shot or get kicked out

it’s funny because apparently it was a big deal. I had no idea. I tried to go to my gym at my uni and they told me that I had to be fully vaccinated and they turned me away lmao.

Worst part is even after denying all unvaccinated people they’re still forcing people to stay masked and social distance.

This is Canada btw, the most highly vaccinated country in the world with 85%+ fully vaccinated or something.

At what point will it end? When it reaches 95%? Surely they don’t expect 100% of the population to be vaccinated. Will we still be forced to mask even then?

Wait so you need to be fully vaxxed to buy a Starbucks drink? Or is that only for dine in?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
It seems like some ppl don't take the pandemic seriously. And why blame the restrictions not the way the staff handled the situation

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

Wait wtf you gotta be fully vaccinated to go into the gym ? :wtf:

I only got one dose man this is so dumb I thought it would only apply to unvaccinated people. Man I was gonna go later after work smh

If they tried vaccine passports in Uk. I can see politicians being executed, that nonsense works in liberal sh1tholes like Canada

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
If they tried vaccine passports in Uk. I can see politicians being executed, that nonsense works in liberal sh1tholes like Canada

If no-one saw criminal investigations after Windrush, I highly doubt any UK politicians will be any trouble if they introduced vaccine passports.

Btw Scotland has vaccine passports.

If no-one saw criminal investigations after Windrush, I highly doubt any UK politicians will be any trouble if they introduced vaccine passports.

Btw Scotland has vaccine passports.
We shall see. We voted in the torries to avoid nonsense like this.Uk will not have liberal government in my life time

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
We shall see. We voted in the torries to avoid nonsense like this.Uk will not have liberal government in my life time

You mean the guy that said niqab wearing women resembled letter boxes and referred to Africans as having watermelon smiles.

The man who is most associated with nonsense in the United Kingdom was your choice to avoid nonsense in the United Kingdom.....

Haye, noo wad sheekada.

You mean the guy that said niqab wearing women resembled letter boxes and referred to Africans as having watermelon smiles.

The man who is most associated with nonsense in the United Kingdom was your choice to avoid nonsense in the United Kingdom.....

Haye, noo wad sheekada.
I rather have Boris than the fascist you have in Australia.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
All I got out of that is Canadian accents sound whiny, in any case these vaxx passports are the new normal

Fake conservative. Aussie media is not even reporting the protests. The government runs the media
Exactly, This as what a lot of ppl dont understand. Conservative media outlets like Fox news are there to make whites(who are very barbaric in nature) passive and to make them believe that some-else will do something.

The likes of Tucker Carlson are New world order bots.

Last edited: