Poor cadaan guy exasperatedly gives up riding his bike bc of horrible Somali drivers N MN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe they get their licenses through bribery :hmm:
I'm sure indoyars do the same thing because they're worse:pachah1:

Total nonsense, Somalis are natural born drivers, this shit is in our DNA, I was told the first foreigner buss driver and also the fist female buss driver in London were both Somalis, not to mention the army of uber drivers and lastly truck drivers, that's why you hardly see a Somali in you're retail and you're here telling us about some racist yank. Fuk him

Ps even joe Biden gave homage to the Somali taxi drivers.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Reer US back at it again.....

:mjlol:

View attachment 21778
Atleast reer US can afford to drive, unlike reer uk who take trains and buses.

eLEkQ.gif

I believe they get their licenses through bribery :hmm:
I'm sure indoyars do the same thing because they're worse:pachah1:
Walahi they do! You just reminded me lol. When we first came to America all of my mom's newly arrived friends would pay like $300 to this somali guy and he would pass them the computer test just like that. It was and still is big business in newly arrived communities in America

Walahi they do! You just reminded me lol. When we first came to America all of my mom's newly arrived friends would pay like $300 to this somali guy and he would pass them the computer test just like that. It was and still is big business in newly arrived communities in America
I believe somali ladies I believe getting licensed is just a trend for hooyos, they do it just to show off to one another :cosbyhmm: It could explain why they couldn't care less about safety/rules
I just wished they chose a safer hobby :damn: At least we're not like pakis their women can't even go near cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts