Poor autistic (?) Somali boy gets racially abused by a Paki

At first, I thought the video was disgusting that the Somali boy was weak for letting the guy say that (even as a joke) but Yikes if that boy is autistic the that paki and the boys filming this as well have no shame.

Maybe the whole reer UK getting bullied wasn't a lie

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Call the UK Police, and make this go viral.

Find the boys school and get him suspended/expelled, email the administration of that school. Make this blow up.

But upon watching the video, the somali was just a coward who got dissed by a caucasian paki.

He looked disengaged from life from having his mom roasted for having 10-12 husbands.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Since he’s autistic he’s literally got a learning disability so using this to make digs at Reer UK is low. There’s a time and place.

Since he’s autistic he’s literally got a learning disability so using this to make digs at Reer UK is low. There’s a time and place.

I can see how it can be taken as a dig. It sounds bad loool. I am also reer UK and I'm just surprised at how the boy spurting the abuse is behaving and the other 2 being okay with it makes me think the 'reer UK are bullied' is true at times and didn't mean it as a dig x

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I can see how it can be taken as a dig. It sounds bad loool. I am also reer UK and I'm just surprised at how the boy spurting the abuse is behaving and the other 2 being okay with it makes me think the 'reer UK are bullied' is true at times and didn't mean it as a dig x
They are okay with it because they are losers with no morals clearly. We both know if they said that to a Somali guy with no learning disability the outcome would be very different so that’s why they’re picking on someone weaker than them.

Btw it’s alright hun x

The video seems to show a loser but the one who seems like a loser isn't Somali. What matters isn't how things look from the perspective of ignorant people. What matters is how things are in the sight of Allah.

The real winners and losers will be known on the Day of Judgement.

At first, I thought the video was disgusting that the Somali boy was weak for letting the guy say that (even as a joke) but Yikes if that boy is autistic the that paki and the boys filming this as well have no shame.

always Madows in the background instigating :bell: curry munching pakis are known for fucking their sisters and throwing acid at kids and he has the nerve to talk shit about the Somali guy’s family :gucciwhat:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC

That was hard to watch, Pakis are kept in check where I live and adore Somalis. They’re women love us as well even though we abuse they’re men.

If only I was there, I would’ve beaten the shit out of that dirty 47 chromosome having incestuous curry munching goat lover.

That dumb low caste Paki coolie, i'd wish i'd encountered somebody like him as a teenager, i'd have torn him several new assholes...kids always talk mess about other ethnicities in middle/high school, nobody dared that when I was around about Somalis...I saved Somalis from so much bullying due to my acidic tongue

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
The guy is picking on an autistic kid, fucking c*nt.

On another note I remember a paki kid getting harrased by polite black members of the public and I avoided the situation. Now I can feel less guilty.

Trending