Polygamy

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
What are your thoughts? Worth it or a headache?

For me I'm still considering this. One woman is boring, I want a variety without cheating. I'd not get married but. Don't want to have kids from such a unholy union.

P.s I ajnabi women don't mind polygamy, but Somali women would never let me live my best life.

:kanyehmm: :mjlol: :wow:

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
It's worth if if you are willing to put in the effort. Also you have to be fair to all of them so keep that in mind.

My grandfather had 5 wives. Even if he looked like the representative of Somalia in the world organization of leprechauns with his 5-foot height and his red-heenna timo,
he could manage to marry 5 women leading to having more than 80 grandsons
1679CFAA-B6B9-4ED0-968D-079F0D53DB46.png

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
That's why I'm tryna get them bands to cop some land to farm on and to build houses. Also a calisthenics gym and an indoor wrestling gym. I wanna live like Dr Sebi, raising an army of kids and my wives singing kumbaya together. My goal is to prepare my sons for the UFC and my daughters to run their own businesses.

Yes, polygamy is good if you got the bands and the wives are in the same city.
No, if you're broke. You shouldn't even consider dating if the pockets are slim. You should be chasing a check not a chick

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Maybe if you were a uber rich, but in todays world of 40+ hour work week, nobody got time for that :nahgirl:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Maybe if you were a uber rich, but in todays world of 40+ hour work week, nobody got time for that :nahgirl:
Bruh if you're broke and in this economy, don't even think about marriage.

Get the paper first. No one should marry young if they can't afford it.

:damedamn:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Bruh if you're broke and in this economy, don't even think about marriage.

Get the paper first. No one should marry young if they can't afford it.

:damedamn:

^Thats a given, but I am talking about time more so than money.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
I think polygamy is a benediction for men as for women and mostly these days.
If you follow the deen so, therefore, know how to do it properly I will advise it for brother.
Marry a young woman, older women, single mothers, or not.

Being broke is not the issue because kids come with their baraka given by Allah, but the problem is most polygamist’s man laziness and unwillingness to be the provider for their family and take his responsibility.

Honestly, i think it's worth it. Like if your upfront with everything from the getgo then go for it. If a girl wants monogamy then just politely state your intentions and refuse her. After all, there's 4billion women in this world.

What are your thoughts? Worth it or a headache?

For me I'm still considering this. One woman is boring, I want a variety without cheating. I'd not get married but. Don't want to have kids from such a unholy union.

P.s I ajnabi women don't mind polygamy, but Somali women would never let me live my best life.

:kanyehmm: :mjlol: :wow:
Yes it should be allowed everywhere

There's tons of rich guys on the planet that want to be intimate with more than one woman.
Look at the Jeffery Epstein ring.

If in a society there's no public polygamy/concubinage where the women have recognized rights, you're gonna see more shady behavior, where homes get wrecked and women get exploited.

I read ~50% of American marriages end in divorce, and also that there are more unofficial slaves today than there ever were in history. If only those people had Islamic regulations to rely on.

Trending