Polygamy

Do Somali girls or anyone see marrying a second wife as wrong? Like, do you think that person should not do that? I notice Somali girls don’t like when men marry another wife.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It’s the testosterone they’ve been gobbling up recently guy. Nowadays the average shordy is more possessive and territorial than the average guy. Sh*t’s F*cked.

Do Somali girls or anyone see marrying a second wife as wrong? Like, do you think that person should not do that? I notice Somali girls don’t like when men marry another wife.
U sound like an ajanabi.
Why do u care what anyone thinks.
If ur up for do it. If u cant then dont worry about.

These repetitive topics are toxic

Body count
Mehr
Polygamy
Child support

None of yall are in these situations

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
U sound like an ajanabi.
Why do u care what anyone thinks.
If ur up for do it. If u cant then dont worry about.

These repetitive topics are toxic

Body count
Mehr
Polygamy
Child support

None of yall are in these situations
Don’t forget about ‘Marrying Out’

It depends on gabarta as everyone is not the same

There are millions of Somali girls. There's bound to be Somali girls that are okay with their husbands marrying other chicks and those that aren't.

nobody lies sharing their lover lol. Y’all making it sound like it’s an outlandish idea to not want to share your husband. Howd you feel if you had to share your girl? Not good I’d imagine. It’s the same thing. Women aren’t robots you know. We don’t want the man who love to love another woman. No thank you.

nobody lies sharing their lover lol. Y’all making it sound like it’s an outlandish idea to not want to share your husband. Howd you feel if you had to share your girl? Not good I’d imagine. It’s the same thing. Women aren’t robots you know. We don’t want the man who love to love another woman. No thank you.
If it was allowed and the normal than guys would

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Girls want to feel special and desired by their man and obviously don’t want him having three other wives.

But from a man’s perspective, four asses > one ass. That’s the ins and outs of it. It’s the long and short of it. It’s my thoughts in a nutshell.

If it was allowed and the normal than guys would
If it was allowed and normalized by society, you’re telling me most men who be okay with their wife marrying another man? Lol i highly doubt that. The same men who are so insecure they demand their women dress in jilbabs to hide from the gaze of other men who be okay with their wife sleeping with another man? I think the homocide rate would sharp jump.

If it was allowed and normalized by society, you’re telling me most men who be okay with their wife marrying another man? Lol i highly doubt that. The same men who are so insecure they demand their women dress in jilbabs to hide from the gaze of other men who be okay with their wife sleeping with another man? I think the homocide rate would sharp jump.
Loool only if it was the norm centuries ago

I feel like personally I won’t mind if my future husband married a second wife if he told me first. And if he is able to provide for both of his families.

Loool only if it was the norm centuries ago
Was it the norm for males to share mates a few centuries ago? I don’t follow. I think the last time that behavior was normal was during our early caveman years but I could be wrong. Either way it’s damaging to society and the gender population being the way it is leaves one male for one female.

You might be into sharing your mate, but I don’t think your stance is an accurate representation for the average man. Enjoy your fetish( sounds fun) but it’s abnormal.

Was it the norm for males to share mates a few centuries ago? I don’t follow. I think the last time that behavior was normal was during our early caveman years but I could be wrong. Either way it’s damaging to society and the gender population being the way it is leaves one male for one female.

You might be into sharing your mate, but I don’t think your stance is an accurate representation for the average man. Enjoy your fetish( sounds fun) but it’s abnormal.
No i mean if it was like how it is for the girls and no i don't like to share her or them

Only a simp would be cool with his girl getting tapped

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
You get married to a person you love and want to build a life with if you want more wives than it means you dont love your wife