Polygamy is not mandatory in Islam

Why do some Muslim men make it their life choice to have 4 wife's, it's not even sunnah. the purpose of polygamy in Islam was in the Quran and is to not have a basterd child. Not because I wantz me dat and dat, when that happen it cause a problem.

Last edited:

alien

📍outer space
VIP
I have this uncle and he's had 7 wives. Not at the same time. He married one at 19.then divorced in a year after having a child. Then at 20 he married again. Had two children then had a second wife and had 3 children. At 25 he was divorced of the first one then he married again. then he got a third wife at the same time by 30. At older 30 he married a 4th wife. A little while later he divorced the one that gave him 2 children. Then he married again. He's got around 13 children. All living with the mothers. some not having a father figure in their life. the divorced ones he doesn't pay bill. He lives in somalia

I have this uncle and he's had 7 wives. Not at the same time. He married one at 19.then divorced in a year after having a child. Then at 20 he married again. Had two children then had a second wife and had 3 children. At 25 he was divorced of the first one then he married again. then he got a third wife at the same time by 30. At older 30 he married a 4th wife. A little while later he divorced the one that gave him 2 children. Then he married again. He's got around 13 children. All living with the mothers. some not having a father figure in their life. the divorced ones he doesn't pay bill. He lives in somalia
sounds like a player

Why do some Muslim men make it their life choice to have 4 wife's, it's not even sunnah. the purpose of polygamy in Islam was in the Quran and is to not have a basterd child. Not because I wantz me dat and dat, when that happen it cause a problem.
I think I’ll be fine with maximum two wives. Don’t need any more anyway seems inconsiderate as i don’t think I’ll be able to raise all the kids with my full attention.

I think I’ll be fine with maximum two wives. Don’t need any more anyway seems inconsiderate as i don’t think I’ll be able to raise all the kids with my full attention.

How about only 1, anything above is because child is involved or other thing important.

Fay

DELETED
Yo this is so interesting i met a pakistani guy in new orleans n we had a convo about polygamy he was saying the same wallahi but he also told me they dont practice it much in his culture, its somalis who do.

This is typical negro mentality which is why so many Somali men aspire to like ur uncle.

Non black men would be traumatized if the didn’t have access or a connection to their children, whether they’re with the mother or not.

Somalis don’t practice Islam, these weren’t marriages. It was just a hit it and quit it thing. On the day of judgement he’s got 20 souls that he has to account for not providing for and 13 for not raising. That’s frightening imo, you can’t even repent or makeup for that much sin.

Yo this is so interesting i met a pakistani guy in new orleans n we had a convo about polygamy he was saying the same wallahi but he also told me they dont practice it much in his culture, its somalis who do.

They tend to take care of their wives and children. Only converts (black mainly and ex cons) , african Muslims and very very wealthy gulf arabs practice polygamy for the most part.

They tend to take care of their wives and children. Only converts (black mainly and ex cons) , african Muslims and very very wealthy gulf arabs practice polygamy for the most part.

'African' Muslims who practice polygamy are Somalis and West Africans the rest not much only here and there.

Apollo

VIP
That’s because they marry in secret and either divorce and keep a steady rotation

It is an exaggerated online meme. In the West it is illegal and in Somalia it is kinda rare, especially for urban people. Mostly the nomads or extremely wealthy do it.

Trending

Latest posts