Poll: Would you consider marrying someone that is blind?

Poll: Would you marry someone that is blind?

• Hell no

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Why not?

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • It depends on the person

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
That means I have to take care of her and my kids. Hell no! I have way too many plans to be doing that shit. I heard there will be a cure for blind and deaf people in the future so may that come soon, inshallah.

That means I have to take care of her and my kids. Hell no! I have way too many plans to be doing that shit. I heard there will be a cure for blind and deaf people in the future so may that come soon, inshallah.

Sensible answer. It would be a damn pain taking care of them as well as the kids. Imagine having to explain what is happening in every silent moment in a movie. :nahgirl:

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
Well they can't see my hairline, face or skinny body. So they're probably going to take me as opposed to a person with sight. Plus you get ajar and shit that's like a one gold ticket for niggas like me.:ooh:

Well they can't see my hairline, face or skinny body. So they're probably going to take me as opposed to a person with sight. Plus you get ajar and shit that's like a one gold ticket for niggas like me.:ooh:
Once they go blind their other senses increases. So if she touches your body and face she will know. Have you seen that song Hello with lionel richie where he falls in love with blind woman? She felt his face and the blind painted his face to a tee

Status
Not open for further replies.