Poll: Who is your favourite farax?

Choose wisely

• Total voters

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
We have gathered here today to mourn the death of our warrior xaliimos. Each took a heavy blow to their ego, when old lady Basra was crowned as the Queen of SomaliSpot. One of the victims named Celeste has been betrayed by not only her cousin but also a man whom she was protecting even though he has a big booty. Today she has witnessed that truth and justice is not repayed by good, but by evil dusty ashy 5headed jobless men betraying you on the internet.

Sammo the biggest simp, @P4$t0 didnt even vote for you . :hemad:

You didn’t make it to the list, no need to take your frustration out on me.

upload_2020-3-2_20-33-7.gif

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
We have gathered here today to mourn the death of our warrior xaliimos. Each took a heavy blow to their ego, when old lady Basra was crowned as the Queen of SomaliSpot. One of the victims named Celeste has been betrayed by not only her cousin but also a man whom she was protecting even though he has a big booty. Today she has witnessed that truth and justice is not repayed by good, but by evil dusty ashy 5headed jobless men betraying you on the internet.
tenor (51).gif

I am crying tears of joys rn... thanks you guyz:salute::friendhug:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
At least you were in the vote, I didn't make the list

All my efforts and still forgotten :mjcry:

Trending