Poll: Who is your favorite xalimo?

Choose wisely

• Total voters

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
None of this would have happened if you had voted for me in the beginning.
We both know I was who you were referring to when you said “the person who I would vote for already knows” :zhqjlmx:

None of this matters I got karbash'd in the other thread you guys are all heartless watching me lose to the likes of haqiin i'll never forget this

:kendrickcry:

None of this matters I got karbash'd in the other thread you guys are all heartless watching me lose to the likes of haqiin i'll never forget this

:kendrickcry:
I had no votes when you were talking about “she knows who she is” it’s tit for tat. You were so anti voting so I had to keep the same energy. Macalin M was more than happy to vote for me and so was I :zhqjlmx:
So whole time it wasn't me?

wee-bey-gif.gif

Oh so you think you were the one medulla was speaking about? Name 3 of his sub-tribes :mjswag:
I’m sorry for not voting for you @beenleey. Don’t doubt my love for you. I just can’t end up in last place my dear. Please understand. I’m desperate at this point. Where is @HanadR6 when you need him
:liberaltears:
Wish samaalic Era stayed with me and you voted for me so I could be be joint second place with Dacad. Doesn’t matter tho because we stan self-love anyway :it0tdo8::dzmxmmb:

I had no votes when you were talking about “she knows who she is” it’s tit for tat. You were so anti voting so I had to keep the same energy. Macalin M was more than happy to vote for me and so was I :zhqjlmx:

Oh so you think you were the one medulla was speaking about? Name 3 of his sub-tribes :mjswag:

Wish samaalic Era stayed with me and you voted for me so I could be be joint second place with Dacad. Doesn’t matter tho because we stan self-love anyway :it0tdo8::dzmxmmb:
Sis I was not expecting a pop quiz. @Medulla tell her it was me.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

These cursed polls have turned folks against me like @Céleste and others

I should of stayed clear. I feel guilty now for switching votes :mjcry:

Trending