POLL: What region(s) of Somaliweyne are you/your family from?

Which region?

• Somaliland

Votes: 24 21.8%
  • Puntland

Votes: 30 27.3%
  • Djibouti

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Ogaden/Somali Galbeed

Votes: 19 17.3%
  • NFD/Kenya

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Xamar/Benadir

Votes: 19 17.3%
  • Mudug/middle Somalia

Votes: 20 18.2%
  • Deep South (Juba, Gedo etc)

Votes: 9 8.2%
  • Sool/Sanaag/Cayn

Votes: 9 8.2%
  • Awdal

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can see the votes. Just not who voted.

1715251295158.png

Yes. @empressjamila Would it be possible for Ogaden to be replaced by Dowlad Degaanka Soomaalida (DDS)? More inclusive name.

There are parts of Mudug that are Puntland. Do you count them as Puntland? As someone from north Mudug, I voted PL.
LOOOOOOOL warya shut tf up bout your inclusive nonsense.

3 of my grandparents are native to the lower/middle shabelle region, but both my parents grew up in xamar, so i claim xamar.

Mmmm lots of MJs on here…our numbers are growing
It was dominated by MJs ever since I remember going through old forums on somnet, the idoors, hutus and boons were complaining about how sspot is dominated by darood MJ and how they wouldn’t let them insult Ogaden people and the Ogaden region specially and other Daroods. Idk why Majerteen dominate forum websites🤔perhaps most of them are introverts🤔

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
Mom was born in Xamar and my dad in South Mudug, he then moved to Xamar young.

My grandma came to Xamar in the 40's , idk but voting only my tribal lands felt disingenuous ..so voted both regions lol

It was dominated by MJs ever since I remember going through old forums on somnet, the idoors, hutus and boons were complaining about how sspot is dominated by darood MJ and how they wouldn’t let them insult Ogaden people and the Ogaden region specially and other Daroods. Idk why Majerteen dominate forum websites🤔perhaps most of them are introverts🤔

I think it’s because MJ’s dominate qurbaha. The first Somali to graduate from an ivy league school (Columbia) was an MJ. 99% of Somalis were illiterate at that time.