• Rastafari

Votes: 3 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
The person asking the question had no intellectual position, it personal and it had everything to do with how he feels. "Why is god mean to people?" It's easily refutable and he was probably a plant by the organizers or, most likely, the Sheikh himself.

It was the angel Jibril, obvi.

Listen I love science, but Islam is the true religion. There is something in the universe called dark matter. Do you know we are unable to see dark matter. Does that mean there is no dark matter? There are just some things humans can't see, unexplainable things in this world. You want to live your life as an atheist, welp that's your decision. All your memories will completely disappear, your body will decompose and you will go. This is why atheist are cold-hearted individuals they live for this earth and this dunya and that's why they don't value family ties and most of their children are products of society. Islam has all the keys to ease one persons life. It is the opposite of a burden, it is a mercy to mankind.

RoobleAlWaliid, that Dr never said he became Muslim and after writing that book, which was funded by the Saudis, many Muslims ran with the story that he embraced Islam.

Here is a direct question put to him and read his answer (plus, I will put the whole link underneath it. See how he dances around the question):

Q: Have you embraced Islam?
A: I wanted to make it quite clear in the very beginning that even before I learnt the first letter of Bismillah, I was convinced that God was unique and all- powerful and when God guided me to undertake a study of the Quran, my inner soul cried out that Al- Quran was the Word of God revealed to his Last Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W.).

In my book "Quran, Bible and Science," I have mentioned these facts and the book has met with instant success in the entire Christian world. In this book I have devoted myself to discuss all problems from purely academic angle, rather than that of faith or belief which would have revealed only my personal convictions. This was because I desired to be treated by the world as an academician rather than a theologian. About my faith and belief, God knows what is in one's heart. I am convinced that if I identify myself with any creed, people will invariably dub me as one belonging to such and such group and feel that whatever I say or do, I do so from only the angle of such and such creed group. I know my fellow beings very well and understand their mentality only too well. I wanted to assure them that all my pronouncements are based on scientific knowledge and not on any religious dogmas.

And here is another link that explains the whole story very well:

https://primaquran.wordpress.com/20...-cases-of-dr-keith-moore-dr-maurice-bucaille/

Last edited:
Dark matter exists, we can't see it. Your logic, we can't see it. It isn't there!

bill-oreilly-tide-goes-in.jpg

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
RoobleAlWaliid, that Dr never said he became Muslim and after writing that book, which was funded by the Saudis, many Muslims ran with the story that he embraced Islam.

Here is a direct question put to him and read his answer (plus, I will put the whole link underneath it. See how he dances around the question):

And here is another link that explains the whole story very well:

https://primaquran.wordpress.com/20...-cases-of-dr-keith-moore-dr-maurice-bucaille/

Ah I see and it was a Muslim that raised this issue, but he believes in God and he doesn't want to identify with a creed for academic reasons.

I have devoted myself to discuss all problems from purely academic angle, rather than that of faith or belief which would have revealed only my personal convictions.
This was because I desired to be treated by the world as an academician rather than a theologian. About my faith and belief, God knows what is in one’s heart. I am convinced that if I identify myself with any creed, people will invariably dub me as one belonging to such and such group and feel that whatever I say or do, I do so from only the angle of such and such creed group. I know my fellow beings very well and understand their mentality only too well. I wanted to assure them that all my pronouncements are based on scientific knowledge and not on any religious dogmas.

Atheism/agnosticism will continue to grow.

100% Muslim in the diaspora in 1991

That number has dropped to less than 2/3 in 2015

And it will be 33% in 2030

You will be a minority soon we are destroying you from within. Gegiroor and Liibaan and NambarA will have kufaar children

The poll i made on the other website had 50% unbeliever rate.

We are around 1/3

"Destroying us from within"

And this is why I openly advocate for the execution of apostates in the Somali/Muslim community. If you are a disbeliever in your Creator, then you can keep that ugly fact to yourself. But if you come out and openly leave Islam while abusing the tenets of our religion, then you deserve nothing less than execution.

And I make no apologies when saying this.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
"Destroying us from within"

And this is why I openly advocate for the execution of apostates in the Somali/Muslim community. If you are a disbeliever in your Creator, then you can keep that ugly fact to yourself. But if you come out and openly leave Islam while abusing the tenets of our religion, then you deserve nothing less than execution.

And I make no apologies when saying this.

And that's why I call you a fundamentalist radical and extremist.

Why is okay for Muslims to spread Islam and constantly talk about how great Islam is and try to convince people to convert but Atheists are not allowed to talk about their godless ways and try and convince people to leave religion?

U

uncleruckus

And that's why I call you a fundamentalist radical and extremist.

Why is okay for Muslims to spread Islam and constantly talk about how great Islam is and try to convince people to convert but Atheists are not allowed to talk about their godless ways and try and convince people to leave religion?

Because Islam is based on nothing but totalitarianism you either bow down to their will or else, habaartod ha wassan i got a semi auto rifle for the likes of kaafiye and his likes and years of practice

U

uncleruckus

anyway's i see not many Agnostics up in this place maybe im the only one or maybe not.

Islam alhamdulillah

This poll doesn't reflect reality, they is probably 2 unbeliever in this site max and those fraudsters have multiple accounts pushing their illicit agenda on us. Uncleruckus how much are you getting paid for this bullshit dulliyahow cos i refuse to believe you are doing this shit for free and isn't rigging polls unethical and against atheists humanists believes... oh hold on i forgot you guys are vile, sickos who lack an once of humanity.

U

uncleruckus

Islam alhamdulillah

This poll doesn't reflect reality, they is probably 2 unbeliever in this site max and those fraudsters have multiple accounts pushing their illicit agenda on us. Uncleruckus how much are you getting paid for this bullshit dulliyahow cos i refuse to believe you are doing this shit for free and isn't rigging polls unethical and against atheists humanists believes... oh hold on i forgot you guys are vile, sickos who lack an once of humanity.
Islam alhamdulillah

loolz yeh alright i'm getting paid and got a few account's on this site just to frustrate bat shit crazy camel fuckers like your self :russ: delusions of grandeur your mind is about to blow cause you can't come to terms with reality that there are alot more Somalis that don't adhere to the false religion of islam well there are so deal with it :sitdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending