Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shikhism

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rastafari

Votes: 3 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the atheists here please make sure you leave a will asking your family to cremate you cos its not fair that yoor corpse is taken to the mosque for prayers. its a waste of resources.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
So many religions out there but yours is the right one?

:childplease: Boy if you don't ....
Well Islam is the last Abrahamic religions perfected for mankind. The other have been tampered with and that's a fact.

Many thing in the Quran are scientifically backed, this made a lot of atheist/agnostic doctors/scholars convert to Islam. Without a doubt this also increased the Imaan of many Muslims.

Atheism/agnosticism will continue to grow.

100% Muslim in the diaspora in 1991

That number has dropped to less than 2/3 in 2015

And it will be 33% in 2030

You will be a minority soon we are destroying you from within. Gegiroor and Liibaan and NambarA will have kufaar children

The poll i made on the other website had 50% unbeliever rate.

We are around 1/3

Islam alhamdulilaah. Radhiitu bilaahi rabban walbil islami diinan wabi muhammadin nabiyaa (I accept Allaah as the creator, Islam as my religion and Muhammad as my prophet).

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Wixii aanan Muslim ahayn allah indhohiina ha furo..waa lacagtii xaaraanta ee leynku soo koriyey:hemad:

A lot of these neggaz are attention seekers, I bet most of them have no clue about atheism or it's meaning they think it's hip or they're trying to provoke and instigate people online because they have nothing better to do ,
they are starving for attention

You will be a minority soon we are destroying you from within. Gegiroor and Liibaan and NambarA will have kufaar children

We are around 1/3
I love that Gegiroor part:banderas::ahh:

We are around 1/3

Mental image I got from those stats.

Atheism Somali is on the rise.

1587061_o.gif

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

We are around 1/3

I'd like to be a fly on the wall in the Gegiroor household when Gegiroor finds out his 18 year old son has decided to become an Atheist. :mjlaugh:

I'd like to be a fly on the wall in the Gegiroor household when Gegiroor finds out his 18 year old son has decided to become an Atheist. :mjlaugh:

That is a curse that you're throwing right there. Insha'Allah, it will never come down tyo that. The Somali kids who are boring in the diaspora become the best Muslims that you can ever find.

Islam alhamdulilaah. Radhiitu bilaahi rabban walbil islami diinan wabi muhammadin nabiyaa (I accept Allaah as the creator, Islam as my religion and Muhammad as my prophet).

Maasha'Allah, the comment of a devout Muslim. May Allah grant you health and happiness in this life and Jannatul Fardawsa in hereafter.

We are around 1/3

You're the biggest joke AJ. Just throwing around random numbers wont help your lost cause. Truth is Islam is the fastest growing religion in North America and in the world as well.

People are comfortable enough to live in their truth on SS. Who knew we had so many non-Muslim Somalis among us?:dwill::francis:

They are tiny small number in our society. They just go to forums as a group from anywhere and wreck havoc since they are not secure in their beliefs. Plus you should add the multinickers too.

Apollo

VIP
Why are so many of you outright atheists and not just agnostic?

Atheists are truly arrogant people, they think they know it all while they don't know shit. At least I somewhat respect agnostic people, but atheist people are scum.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Why are so many of you atheist and not just agnostic?

Atheists are truly arrogant people, they think they know it all while they don't know jackshit. At least I somewhat respect agnostic people, but atheist people are scum.

Religious people know jack shit as well but that doesn't stop you guys from preaching constantly about how your religion is the truest as if it's a fact. So arrogant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending