Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Sheikh

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Borama

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Las Anod

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
The parliament was debating a change of capital and I think K this is a change worth welcoming.

Hargeisa is a big city but the infrastructure is definitely a bit of a let down and I doubt it can serve as an effective capital.in the future. It's also far too qway from the eastern regions and they would feel neglected .

So what would you recommend as our new capital?

I'd say Sheikh because it's situated on the foothills of a myriad of green hills and is situated close enough to both Burco and Hargeisa. We can start afresh with urban planning also it has abdundant water resources. If not Sheikh then Berbera

Burco is way too religious and so wouldn't attraxtkebral Somalilanders and tourists so wouldn't be an ideal choice while the other 2 towns are too tribal

Hmm Las Anod got the most votes:cosbyhmm:

I guess that would and strengthen core Somaliland values in Dblocks but that would also mean they should be ready for an influx of non-local Somalialners to inhabit the city as their capital

Tukraq

VIP

I guess that would and strengthen core Somaliland values in Dblocks but that would also mean they should be ready for an influx of non-local Somalialners to inhabit the city as their capital
would be good for development of the city before khatumo finally splits, id give my reer abti some credit they really swindled issaq lol

would be good for development of the city before khatumo finally splits, id give my reer abti some credit they really swindled issaq lol
Lowe begging next man's city, oo isku xishood. Lasanodians are proud waqooyians and Somalilanders and don't recognise faux tribal amalgamations like harti

have you ever spoken to one in:gucciwhat:? complete opposite
Should I speak to sax magaalo instead:mjlol:
E7321BAD-9732-47AF-AF71-09B93E54D951.jpeg

I think somaliland need to develop lawyado, lughaya, zeila baki, dilla, faraweyne , wajalee .... ( awdal salal sahil gabiley sannag sool)

A highway connecting maydh with lowyado on the coast would be nice .... it would make it easy for someone that can drive directly from brebera to saylac without going through hargeysa and boroma

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Berbera has the best infrastructure and most roads and is the cleanest out of them all. Also probably the lowest unemployment rate

Berbera has the best infrastructure and most roads and is the cleanest out of them all. Also probably the lowest unemployment rate

A highway connecting brebera to other coastal towns in SL would be great and it would be named after the best SL president" Dahir rayallee highway "