Votes: 17 27.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Any farax who's willing to marry these xalimos in the west is a nacas cause Somali girls in general are very subservient to ajnabis an ajnabi gets to give a xalimo an apple or she even pays for the wedding when it comes to a farax she want a 40k wedding wallahi any farax that's willing to do that is an ladyboy.

Ku dhuufo ka dhaqaaq treat them es mean and keep them keen. Ajnabis call them cheap and clean yet you're willing to buy the cow for 40k when the ajnabi had the milk for free, pitiful.

Last edited:

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Any farax who's willing to marry these xalimos in the west is a nacas cause Somali girls in general are very subservient to ajnabis an ajnabi gets to give a xalimo an apple or she even pays for the wedding when it comes to a farax she want a 40k wedding wallahi any farax that's willing to do that is an ladyboy.
Then why were you mocking me in the thread where I said I would only marry from Somalia?

Anyway, welcome to the 'marrying from Somalia crew'.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Then why were you mocking me in the thread where I said I would only marry from Somalia?

Anyway, welcome to the 'marrying from Somalia crew'.
Cause you are elevating ajnabi trash how is a xalimo from the west any different from becky? Cause you said you would rather marry a cadaan chick and personally I see that as being just as bad as paying 40k for a used xalimo that's been mounted.

I have always made it clear since my time here that I plan to settle back home in sha Allah.

Garaad Darawiish

Cause you are elevating ajnabi trash how is a xalimo from the west any different from becky? Cause you said you would rather marry a cadaan chick and personally I see that as being just as bad as paying 40k for a used xalimo that's been mounted.

I have always made it clear since my time here that I plan to settle back home in sha Allah.
What's the difference between a Becky who can't speak Somali and can't cook and a xaalimo who can't cook and speak Somali?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What's the difference between a Becky who can't speak Somali and can't cook and a xaalimo who can't cook and speak Somali?
Personally I get along with Becky better cause xalimos have become like AA women they're mostly loud belligerent obnoxious argumentative narcissistic they have become no different than the hair hatred hooligans, there's really no difference between them.

Garaad Darawiish

Personally I get along with Becky better cause xalimos have become like AA women they're mostly loud belligerent obnoxious argumentative narcissistic they have become no different than the hair hatred hooligans, there's really no difference between them.
I'm glad you have come to your senses sxb. >xaalimos. Xaalimo need us but we don't need them, that's where our advantage lies

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm glad you have come to your senses sxb. >xaalimos. Xaalimo need us but we don't need them, that's where our advantage lies
I still disagree with you I would rather marry a junky xalimo who's on crystal meth rather than a blue blooded upper class aristocracy Becky so I guess we are going to have to agree to disagree.

I still disagree with you I would rather marry a junky xalimo who's on crystal meth rather than a blue blooded upper class aristocracy Becky so I guess we are going to have to agree to disagree.
I swear I nearly spat out my Tea all over the place, Cog you're too much!
What happened over the Weekend did a Somali female piss you off?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I swear I nearly spat out my Tea all over the place, Cog you're too much!
What happened over the Weekend did a Somali female piss you off?
I said I would rather marry a junky xalimo than a Becky who's a blue blood aristocracy, I see how you conveniently chose to overlook that part or was it due feminism:comeon:

I said I would rather marry a junky xalimo than a Becky who's a blue blood aristocracy, I see how you conveniently chose to overlook that part or was it due feminism:comeon:
It isn't just about the post I replied to and you know that. I believe Men & Women are equally equipped to do the same thing. Do you disagree? Come send me a 4 paged Letter as Aliyah would say R.I.P babygal

The savagery in this thread, I can't even...:banderas:

rwVGW.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts