Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Both

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I don't care

Votes: 17 27.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fully Black American men are fucking hot.

Their bodies, their kinky hair...the builds...omg.

541ddbb87a53b0b92c43432e7d5ce76e.jpg

women and freedom is a dangerous combination. besides you cant call people limp wristed imps when you typing this from the Caribbeans because yuor ancestors got sold like cattle. you GTFOH

So women and freedom are a dangerous mix huh? Well.....All i know is whenever i see a somali making waves and doing things that might have some lasting impact out there... more often than not its a woman. This is 2017 not 1720...give your women a chance to lead your sorry arses out of the mess that you have gotten yourselves into....they certainly couldn't do any worse that you limp wristed, mentally and physically neutured imps.

I'm sure there are many good somali men out there but the loud, desperate, impotent lot make for a not so good look.

World

VIP
Who would want to go near a cheap and clean Somali female that has had a train run through her anyway? Let the madows or any ex-con keep her.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Somali guys without the massive foreheads are better looking hands down.

N

nadia

Sooo many triggered somali guys no wonder they had to resort on making another thread just to bash somali gurls. Remember this black men will shit on y'all have a lovely day y'all

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Sooo many triggered somali guys no wonder they had to resort on making another thread just to bash somali gurls. Remember this black men will shit on y'all have a lovely day y'all
they bashed them before we even made this thread :wow:

N

nadia

they bashed them before we even made this thread :wow:
Think about it if your destined to be single for the rest of your life with no hope with girls from any ethnicity including your own wouldnt you resort in bashing spree to take all your anger out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending