• I don't care

Votes: 17 27.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
15802698_739651296190920_6315562032229777408_n.jpg
Some of your images are malfunctioning (I think the 3rd and the 5th? all I see is a giant wall of text). The others are kinda meh tbh; the guy on the left in this pic though-- :it0tdo8: cute.

let me tell you this the majority of somali women are going to marry somali men. Maybe ur sub human peanut brain doesn't get this but real men have an natural desire to protect their women some thing you mother fuckers lack in the fact that 73% of africans Americans are raised in single parent households. We want to marry are women and keep them within the gene pool while like you advocate interacial marriages because your running away from ur own kind due to ur own self hate. Every nation of real men (excluding you of course)have inherent desire to protect and keep their women in the community. That is what you see above no go f*ck of an impregnate some poor lady and then run.

Imp if you are confident that most somali women will marry somali men then why the fack are your knickers in your throat over a single post by an anonymous person? Your ignorant arse couldn't even be sure if the person is male or female yet you're hooting and hollering frantically gathering pics to denegrate black people in a move that certify you and others on here as limp wristed imps. GTFOH!

And there is a huge difference between "protecting your women" and trying to restrict their freedom. Furthermore I hate to break it to your sorry arse but your women are being given away by the thousands to the arabs as "maids."..your women are dying trying to cross deserts running away from the decrepid society that you phuckers set up for them....your women are drowning in seas..falling from rickity boats in their attempts to flea the terrordome society that you have created for them.. and your women are begging for food at welfare offices around the globe while your pot-bellied lazy'arse males chew khat and lay on your arses all day.....yeah you've been doing a wonderful job at "protecting your women" imp.

Anyway that is between you and your women where i take umbrage is you pathetic phuckers on here trying to pretent that a few horny black men pose some kind of existential threat to your kind. Man phuck off with that garbage! You and others like you are are neutured bunch...mentally and physically...... so all you have left is to hide behind computers slinging sh*t! pathetic!

and i'm still laughing!

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Some of your images are malfunctioning (I think the 3rd and the 5th? all I see is a giant wall of text). The others are kinda meh tbh; the guy on the left in this pic though-- :it0tdo8: cute.
i tried 2 fix it lol but it works on my computer now idk :manny:
does it work now

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Imp if you are confident that most somali women will marry somali men then why the fack are your knickers in your throat over a single post by an anonymous person? Your ignorant arse couldn't even be sure if the person is male or female yet you're hooting and hollering frantically gathering pics to denegrate black people in a move that certify you and others on here as limp wristed imps. GTFOH!

And there is a huge difference between "protecting your women" and trying to restrict their freedom. Furthermore I hate to break it to your sorry arse but your women are being given away by the thousands to the arabs as "maids."..your women are dying trying to cross deserts running away from the decrepid society that you phuckers set up for them....your women are drowning in seas..falling from rickity boats in their attempts to flea the terrordome society that you have created for them.. and your women are begging for food at welfare offices around the globe while your pot-bellied lazy'arse males chew khat and lay on your arses all day.....yeah you've been doing a wonderful job at "protecting your women" imp.

Anyway that is between you and your women where i take umbrage is you pathetic phuckers on here trying to pretent that a few horny black men pose some kind of existential threat to your kind. Man phuck off with that garbage! You and others like you are are neutured bunch...mentally and physically...... so all you have left is to hide behind computers slinging sh*t! pathetic!

and i'm still laughing!
200.gif

and i'm still laughing!
women and freedom is a dangerous combination. besides you cant call people limp wristed imps when you typing this from the Caribbeans because yuor ancestors got sold like cattle. you GTFOH

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor

and i'm still laughing!
:pachah1::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::lolbron::deadosama::deadosama::dead1::dead1::deadmanny:
The descendant of a slave who was sold like cattle is talking about mental strength. ur great great great grandfather was literally owned by another man. So get the f*ck ut of here talking about facts or my women. Akhi the reason why I quoted u is cus u are a who has no right to talk shit in this site in especially when u treat urs like inanimate objects.

Why would anyone want to refer to themselves as black? You literally reduce your identity, culture & history to a damn colour :kodaksmiley:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
You can have multiple threads about White girls, Arab girls, Ethiopians, Every single woman outside our ethnicity and praise them. But when you make a thread about a somali woman you have the nerve to put up degrading pictures, make fun of them and hate on us. What makes me mad is the fact that it had to be a Caribbean guy defend somali women, Not a Somali man. Why is it ok to degrade a Somali woman like that, Call her every name in the book. Have you forgotten that your grandmother, mother, aunt, female cousins, sisters, future daughter, future granddaughter is Somali?
Of course when black person makes a point he's a . You guys forget we're seen as the same.

Lol I knew this was coming after reading that thread about the mauritian woman. Op knows what she was doing. Shaydaamad waaxid.
giphy.gif

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
You can have multiple threads about White girls, Arab girls, Ethiopians, Every single woman outside our ethnicity and praise them. But when you make a thread about a somali woman you have the nerve to put up degrading pictures, make fun of them and hate on us. What makes me mad is the fact that it had to be a Caribbean guy defend somali women, Not a Somali man. Why is it ok to degrade a Somali woman like that, Call her every name in the book. Have you forgotten that your grandmother, mother, aunt, female cousins, sisters, future daughter, future granddaughter is Somali?
Of course when black person makes a point he's a . You guys forget we're seen as the same.

Did those threads hurt your feelings, so you felt like getting back? Don't worry, the people on this site are not a fair representation of Somalis. You will find that things are different in the real world.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Did those threads hurt your feelings, so you felt like getting back? Don't worry, the people on this site are not a fair representation of Somalis. You will find that things are different in the real world.
Not really :russsmug:
giphy.gif

I'm not mad :umad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending