Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I don't care

Votes: 17 27.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
heyyyyy can you tell me your bust sizes. Its for research, "Do your bust sizes change when you accept christ into your heart?' View attachment 25862
3KhPd.gif

Does this answer it for you? What is the conclusion of your research?:bell:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Live and in living color friend...and having a good laugh at the somali imps losing their phucking minds because a name on a forum claim to be attracted to black men. These phuckers are frantically searching for pictures to post so as to change the minds of someone whom they have never met. What a bunch of little girls! In fact little girls might have more manly balls than these imps.
"somali imps"
:drakelaugh:

Nah man I get what you mean and I agree somewhat but your existence as a Caribbean on this site = guaranteed replies everywhere you go

Either way I'm just here to sit back and enjoy the imminent breakdown from certain users so you do you

477e81d74638d904f01cb54d8ea0f4a5.gif

Last edited:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
let me tell you this the majority of somali women are going to marry somali men. Maybe ur sub human peanut brain doesn't get this but real men have an natural desire to protect their women some thing you mother fuckers lack in the fact that 73% of africans Americans are raised in single parent households. We want to marry are women and keep them within the gene pool while like you advocate interacial marriages because your running away from ur own kind due to ur own self hate. Every nation of real men (excluding you of course)have inherent desire to protect and keep their women in the community. That is what you see above no go f*ck of an impregnate some poor lady and then run.

Come on sxb, you could have gotten your message across without the racial slurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending