Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Both

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I don't care

Votes: 17 27.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you must be very ugly if you are into madow men. only madow men are desperate enough to marry anyone but their weave wearing women. they are even into obese caadan womenView attachment 25859

you will end up like this sooner or late and become single. no farax will marry you lol
View attachment 25860

and this will be your child View attachment 25861

Haha...putting in serious work at a frantic pace. You have to be a 15 year old prepubescent imp. Real adult men don't come off like this. Hopefully you all will grow some nuts and gain enough confidence to try to get a woman based on your own attributes instead of impugning the reputation of others. I doubt it though.

The Caribbean guy is here
:mjkkk:

This thread's about to get another 14 pages
:mjlol:

Live and in living color friend...and having a good laugh at the somali imps losing their phucking minds because a name on a forum claim to be attracted to black men. These phuckers are frantically searching for pictures to post so as to change the minds of someone whom they have never met. What a bunch of little girls! In fact little girls might have more manly balls than these imps.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Haha...putting in serious work at a frantic pace. You have to be a 15 year old prepubescent imp. Real adult men don't come off like this. Hopefully you all will grow some nuts and gain enough confidence to try to get a woman based on your own attributes instead of impugning the reputation of others. I doubt it though.
don't quote me nacalaa abaha was

You remind of a certain person :patrice:,
Are you genderfluid by any chance?:cosbyhmm:
heyyyyy can you tell me your bust sizes. Its for research, "Do your bust sizes change when you accept christ into your heart?'
200-11.gif

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Live and in living color friend...and having a good laugh at the somali imps losing their phucking minds because a name on a forum claim to be attracted to black men. These phuckers are frantically searching for pictures to post so as to change the minds of someone whom they have never met. What a bunch of little girls! In fact little girls might have more manly balls than these imps.
let me tell you this the majority of somali women are going to marry somali men. Maybe ur sub human peanut brain doesn't get this but real men have an natural desire to protect their women some thing you mother fuckers lack in the fact that 73% of africans Americans are raised in single parent households. We want to marry are women and keep them within the gene pool while like you advocate interacial marriages because your running away from ur own kind due to ur own self hate. Every nation of real men (excluding you of course)have inherent desire to protect and keep their women in the community. That is what you see above no go f*ck of an impregnate some poor lady and then run.

ExcessFame

True Villain
let me tell you this the majority of somali women are going to marry somali men. Maybe ur sub human peanut brain doesn't get this but real men have an natural desire to protect their women some thing you mother fuckers lack in the fact that only 73% of africans Americans are raised in single parent households. We want to marry are women and keep them within the gene pool while like you advocate interacial marriages because your running away from ur own kind due to ur own self hate. Every nation of real men excluding of course)have inherent desire to protect and keep their women in the community. That is what you see above no go f*ck of an impregnate some poor lady and then run.
You're wasting your breath :drakekidding:

He's a Coli transplant :noneck:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending