Madow :damn:

Somali :siilaanyosmile:

Who would you choose as the aabo?

:dabcasar:
hfP5MyZ.gif

tenor.gif

TooMacaan

VIP
Are you man :williamswtf:. Somali men are to marry but niggas are to f*ck. Wallahi u have changed. I will not marry a woman who goes around the AA block:tacky:
I'm someone who believes in consistency. :kanyeshrug:It's not that I believe we should follow eejits off a cliff, but the rules should be the same for everyone. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.:icon razz:

somali imps in here are really pathetic. Reminds me of the story that you hear black WW11 tell that when the european women started falling for them the white american soldiers will go around telling the women that the black soldiers had tails. Of course it didn't work. Putting your fragile ego on display like that by telling wild stories about others to try and boost your ranking will never get you any where. Some of you fellas must really live pathetic lives.

why are some of the guys crying?:gucciwhat:
yall niggas need thread like these to show you guys how promiscuous somali girls are so that u don't fall into the trap of marrying a town bike.
majority xalimos are cheap and easy like the ones u see here.
take notes so that u can save yourself from giving ur children a for a mother.

I actually wish xalimos were more promiscuous. Do you guys know how hard it is to have sex with a xalimo outside of marriage. They have such nice bodies too, :kendrickcry::mjcry:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
somali imps in here are really pathetic. Reminds me of the story that you hear black WW11 tell that when the european women started falling for them the white american soldiers will go around telling the women that the black soldiers had tails. Of course it didn't work. Putting your fragile ego on display like that by telling wild stories about others to try and boost your ranking will never get you any where. Some of you fellas must really live pathetic lives.
It has started

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

1489108125076.jpg

I actually wish xalimos were more promiscuous. Do you guys know how hard it is to have sex with a xalimo outside of marriage. They have such nice bodies too, :kendrickcry::mjcry:
it'd help if u don't look somali.
speak with a slang, braid ur hair, wear ur pants around ur knees and tell them ur from Trinadad.
they'll throw it at u so much, waad ka daali. it's only hard if ur somali because they don't want to ruin their reputation in the community.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
why are some of the guys crying?:gucciwhat:
yall niggas need thread like these to show you guys how promiscuous somali girls are so that u don't fall into the trap of marrying a town bike.
majority xalimos are cheap and easy like the ones u see here.
take notes so that u can save yourself from giving ur children a for a mother.
So people don't quote this nigga saying somali women are worthless, Meanwhile everyone is attacking me :pachah1:

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
So people don't quote this nigga saying somali women are worthless, Meanwhile everyone is attacking me :pachah1:
It's true though. Where i live in London somali girls are known to be cheap and easy. I have seen a Somali girl date a fresh of the boat polish migrant wallahi who looked like a crack head and act all sick cus they have an white boy. Tbh wallahi there not even rated on top of that my jamacians boys wouldn't even look twice at an mali girls so calm down with ur confidence.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
First he hits it, than as @waraabe would say hits the quan out the front door at the first sight of a baby bump

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
you must be very ugly if you are into madow men. only madow men are desperate enough to marry anyone but their weave wearing women. they are even into obese caadan women
IMG_2868.JPG

you will end up like this sooner or late and become single. no farax will marry you lol
IMG_2864.JPG

and this will be your child
IMG_2866.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts