Poll: Do you Support a "7 State Solution" for Somalia?

Do you support a 7 or 8 State Solution for Somalia?

• Yes, it's time to move on.

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • No, Somali unity at all costs.

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • I am not sure.

Votes: 7 14.3%

• Total voters
The creation of a khaatumo state is in the interest of all Somalis and gives less chance for so called Somaliland to break away.

a dhulbahante owned regional state is a must and will make the federation stronger.

The creation of a khaatumo state is in the interest of all Somalis and gives less chance for so called Somaliland to break away.

a dhulbahante owned regional state is a must and will make the federation stronger.
:what:
Ileen it’s true that this website has a holy trinity of batshit crazy users. @DR OSMAN the venerable @Grigori Rasputin and you.

dhulbahante haven’t been able to get rid of somaliland in 30 years yet Shisheeye daroods like you that have been living under xabashis for 60+ are trying to get them to do something you yourselves are incapable of.

The total lack of self awareness from you is staggering.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Ileen it’s true that this website has a holy trinity of batshit crazy users. @DR OSMAN the venerable @Grigori Rasputin and you.

dhulbahante haven’t been able to get rid of somaliland in 30 years yet Shisheeye daroods like you that have been living under xabashis for 60+ are trying to get them to do something you yourselves are incapable of.

Your an I-door who also not only lives under neath Ogaden but also lives in DDS just to remind you.

and equating 100 million habashi who get billions of dollars in aid from the west is not the same as a rag tag I-door tribal army. If dhulo did not hate MJ they would have joined our land by now

coubt your blessings. The day dhulo is United it’s over For so called Somaliland. Count down sxb till dhulo gets a leader that unites them.

Hahaha kulaha Somaliland is as strong as Ethiopia kkkkkkk

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Your an I-door who also not only lives under neath Ogaden but also lives in DDS just to remind you.

and equating 100 million habashi who get billions of dollars in aid from the west is not the same as a rag tag I-door tribal army. If dhulo did not hate MJ they would have joined our land by now

coubt your blessings. The day dhulo is United it’s over For so called Somaliland. Count down sxb till dhulo gets a leader that unites them.

My friendly advise to OG in general is get your priorities in order before you take cheap shots at us.

Be a free man first then say whatever you want but until then focus on your freedom from Ethiopian oppression and your own internal issues.

It’s not a diss because i like OG but I’m just being real :mjdontkno:

Man said eedoor like it’s a deadly insult:drakelaugh:
We care about that shit about as much as white Americans care about AA’s calling them honkies. Thank you for reminding us that we taught you what commerce is.

As for your second point about equating somaliland to Ethiopia, that doesn’t reflect badly on somaliland. That reflects badly on all daroods. After all you lot are the ones allowing your brothers to be oppressed by a “rag tag eedor tribal army”

Please think about your points before you hit post.

Useless thread based on delusional hypothesis

Somalia is the same state that it was in 1960 and that will never change. Move on and fix the problems you created!
How to be a Somali 101:
1- Product nothing and beg the IC for aid money
2- spend 80% of the aid money that u receive on clan milita.
3- spend the rest on khat
4- cry about a guy that died 25 years ago.
5-Shit on other clans/sub clans.
6- become a 5th clamun if the president/pm is not from ur sub-clan.
7- call ur clan enclave a “country“
Rinse & repeat.
I’m still optimistic tho. The FGS/FMS made a lot of progress the past 5 years. I just hope the next president be a real politician like farmajo/kheyre.

Man said eedoor like it’s a deadly insult:drakelaugh:
We care about that shit about as much as white Americans care about AA’s calling them honkies. Thank you for reminding us that we taught you what commerce is.

As for your second point about equating somaliland to Ethiopia, that doesn’t reflect badly on somaliland. That reflects badly on all daroods. After all you lot are the ones allowing your brothers to be oppressed by a “rag tag eedor tribal army”

Please think about your points before you hit post.

Stop the faaan sxb you do not oppress shyt. Yall bribe dhulo elders and when you run out of money or until dhulo decides they have eaten good there is nothing I-door can do. Remember dhulo is tough fighter unlike other harti

Useless thread based on delusional hypothesis

Somalia is the same state that it was in 1960 and that will never change. Move on and fix the problems you created!

You are living in a fantasy world. Somalia has already deeply changed yet you have your heard firmly in the sand. Join us in 2020 and get a grip.

Rwanda is sure on the upswing but is nowhere near the level of influence as Taiwan or Singapore. Djibouti doing terribly when its position on the globe is put into consideration.

Imo, Somali people in general have so much more to gain from being 1 nation with states than they do being disjointed, there is a reason the EU exists, and some are even pushing for further unity to increase European influence.

If there were several disjointed nations, no single Somali nation could ever hope to become a significant regional player or reach any sort of influence in the region. Honest competition between each state, diviison of powers tied together with checks and balances, and with a strong overhead federal government is the best solution for Somalia.

The EU is a loose alliance of independent nations. It took many decades to form and is still imperfect. Somali republics can rejoin once ready...but that can be a medium to long term objective.

Now we are just being ridiculous. A central government is the only way to actually succeed in an underdeveloped country. Just look at china compared to the shithole called india.

However a centralised Somali state will never happen due to trust issues so it's a catch 22.

What about the UAE? It is not a centralized nation.

Royalflush

novacane
Federation seems like the best idea tbh. A central government and semi autonomous states that have no power over foreign affairs and can only govern their region

Trending