Poll: Are you happy with the current state of affairs in Somalia?

Are you happy with the current state of affairs in Somalia?

• Yes, I am very happy and pleased with the status quo.

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • No, absolutely not.

Votes: 13 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If yes, please state why. If no, also please state your justification.

As for myself, I am very happy with how things currently are. The federalism train continues to accelerate, and all we are awaiting now is the creation of the final tribal states. Secession from the failed republic of a will certainly follow. My people are poised to get the greatest claim to the land and to the majority of the resources. Right now we will start building political alliances with the Tigray and Kenyan elite for aid against our enemies in the near future. For the first time in 24 years, the future is starting to look bright for my kin and the next few decades will be characterized by unprecedented progress and development of institutions and modern infrastructure. Can't say the same for others, though.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

click thread tools on the top right of the OP to change poll options. :nvjpqts:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Absolutely.

Who don't like being colonised by 150 million Bantus and Xabashis

Asante sana qushasha

S

Shamis

Absolutely.

Asante sana qushasha

Do you think Asante sana squash banana was about Bantus taking over Somalia - I do, they planned it on the Lion King - we're Mufasa and Simba is still in the Wilderness about to sleep with his ina abti :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe: They called us inbred:yloezpe::yloezpe:

I

IntensiveCareUnit

Do you think Asante sana squash banana was about Bantus taking over Somalia - I do, they planned it on the Lion King - we're Mufasa and Simba is still in the Wilderness about to sleep with his ina abti :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe: They called us inbred:yloezpe::yloezpe:
:ohdamn:

S

Shamis

The Elephants graveyard is what Kenya looked like (it was only good for ivory hunting) but Somalia looks like that now because they poached the animals for their safari parks and ivory (the bit where the animals are enslaved by scar) - its a sly one that plot twist because Kenya prospered, the graveyard didn't spread it merely shifted. Those three hyenas are the AU, IGAD and AMISOM. The internet is the clouds and we're all communicating to each other that we're all related (Simba I'm your father) and the warthog and meerkat are our poor friends in our host countries. They'll be shocked as hell when we return to reclaim our land and realise that we're all noble :( Make that last bit come true Somaalay!

I'm sticking to the topic but in a different way.

Absolutely.

Asante sana qushasha

Again more paranoia. Kenya and Ethiopia don't have the resources nor the political will to sustain such an attempt at colonization.

Even if that weren't the case, it would still be a relatively small price to pay in order to have a country that is free of savage mooryans and treacherous idoor.

S

Shamis

If I become president I'm going to ban tin roofs. Some of them are rusty too.

No I am not. Somalis are incapable of governing. How can they make colonialism look like a better alternative?
Only Hutus and idoor are incapable of governing. But, please tell me how federalism and the inevitable balkanization of a entails a a return to colonialism?

Only Hutus and idoor are incapable of governing. But, please tell me how federalism and the inevitable balkanization of a entails a a return to colonialism?

so why do idoors lead the most successful and peaceful somali region, unlike jubaland which is a kenyan buffer state, and everyone looks Madow south of gedo.

I would have like for there to be much more options than just two. Saying no might mean that I enjoy the previous status quo which is wrong.

so why do idoors lead the most successful and peaceful somali region, unlike jubaland which is a kenyan buffer state, and everyone looks Madow south of gedo.

Idoorland is a neo-fascist state, don't confuse the outward stability for anything substantial. The SNM militias' silent ethnic cleansing of the non-Idoor clans, especially the Warsangeli and Dhulbahante, are well documented. Oh, and your comparison to idoorland to Jubbaland is utterly stupid. Apples and oranges. Idoorland practically seceded all but in name 24 years ago, and has absolutely nothing to show for it. They produce absolutely nothing of value, have practically no infrastructure, a laughable GDP, and an unimaginably and pitifully high unemployment rate at 75%. Jubbaland, on the other hand, has only recently become a semi-autonomous state and was for the past 24 years held hostage directly by hutu central rule. Despite that, it's made more progress to becoming a viable state and future country in its short existence. All the while, Idoorland has nothing to show for the past 24 years other than a thriving khat industry and a handful of incompetent government instiutions that give the false appearance of stability.

S

SOMACOON

My relatives and family also hail from Jubaland.
What is this none sense you're talking about sxb?
Jubaland is a state within Somalia, it's people are citizens of the Federal republic of Somalia.
Instead of cutting connections with Ethiopia, you wish to to use them as allies against your own fellow Somalis? Where they do that. I'll kill a tigrey and amahara any day for fun/
No time for trolling sxb.
As Somalis. We must cut connections with Ethiopia.
They seek our ports and land, and are dividing Somalis, whether it be North Somalia, or south Somalia.

You better hope a man like me never becomes president.
Because the moment I'm in office, i will call in most of elder Oromo leaders and will begin arming gorilla groups within Ethiopia. We must think about our unity and their division.
This is exactly what they're doing. Two can play this.
And as you know, we can easily buy someone who speaks Somali, and is a Muslim. Where a Habash christian cannot buy a Somali Muslim. Death to Ethiopia. Long live greater Somalia!

Status
Not open for further replies.