[Poll] Are Somali girls the most embarassing demographic on twitter?

Are Somali girls the most embarassing demographic on twitter?

• Yes, those fatherless girls are really embarassing the other honourable Xalimos

Votes: 28 57.1%
  • Yes, their self-hate has reached new levels. Only adoon coons can compete with these beasts

Votes: 21 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem can also be attributed to men, even if somali girls have this insecurity manifest and permeated throughout social media, its our job as men to speak out against and forcefully shake them back to reality
not really. ur job is to raise ur daughters right.
once they become adults, if they choose to act like xoolo, it isn't any of ur business.
all these niggas have no right to be so outraged.

Took an L how when only our word goes on Somalia? We could literally ethnic cleanse your people within a week no problem lol know your place hun. Darkest Bantu looking? I've yet to see that. Don't make me get into a qabilism conflict with u, I'm above that. You wouldn't understand with ur cave man fashaq self :)

How did Hawiye win? You occupied Gedo for 1 Month and we Occupied Bay, Bakool, Lower Shabelle, Middle Shabelle, Jubooyinka for more than 8 months. You were kicked out of Gaalkacyo and slaughtered every last of u. Now tell me how did Hawiye win.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Took an L how when only our word goes on Somalia? We could literally ethnic cleanse your people within a week no problem lol know your place hun. Darkest Bantu looking? I've yet to see that. Don't make me get into a qabilism conflict with u, I'm above that. You wouldn't understand with ur cave man fashaq self :)
Theres nothing worse on this planet than a qabilist pretending to be "above it all" just come out and say you're qabilist :mjhaps:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No, I'm convinced Somalis are the most triggered demographic in the world.

For Twitter to continually cause such mayhem as I've seen, with no difference in Twitter content to explain away why it doesn't have the same affect on other demographics, the only explanation I can think of is in the temporal lobe of the Somali, within the amygdala, home to the emotive feelings of lack of control and the function of fear, there is a enlarged blue TWITTER spot that's always being triggered.
:chrisfreshhah: no wonder there's an epidemic of receding hairline when they stress themselves out over every dhocil on twitter and take it to heart :mjlol:

This always happens with first generation immigrants. It was cadaan-loving with Indians and indoyar, black culture cali-besteen Mexicans, but things sooner or later find equilibrium.
I know Somali girls in real life that chat shit about Somali men online but are the biggest Pro Somalis irl. Women are emotional sxb and act it out online at the slightest hint of attack. Of course there's a bakhti minority true to their word, but the vast majority are little dhoocil with suugo-stained diracs masaakin.

Merca

Inactive.
How did Hawiye win? You occupied Gedo for 1 Month and we Occupied Bay, Bakool, Lower Shabelle, Middle Shabelle, Jubooyinka for more than 8 months. You were kicked out of Gaalkacyo and slaughtered every last of u. Now tell me how did Hawiye win.
You must be a lonely guy, and I bet you wouldn't talk in that way in front of anyone. Are you mad that no Somali girls want your ugly ass? Grow some, and get a life. "Muh wimminz" bullshit is getting lame.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
See i don't mess with Somali girls, too much drama and stress

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
LMAO at the niggas falling for bait on this thread :drakelaugh: IMG_6002.PNG:pachah1:

The internet and somalis in general seems to be a toxic mix. The worse parts of your people are on full display and not much positive to provide some balance. Whether its twitter or facebook or whatever, somalis have exposed themselves to the world as having a wayyyy too high level of degenerates in their relatively small population.

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
The internet and somalis in general seems to be a toxic mix. The worse parts of your people are on full display and not much positive to provide some balance. Whether its twitter or facebook or whatever, somalis have exposed themselves to the world as having a wayyyy too high level of degenerates in their relatively small population.
And what do you get by being on this site? Aren't you wasting your time on this forum? This is somalispot. You wont achieve anything on here. I still don't get what motivates you to still visit this site. But seriously though how did you find SSPOT? :damedamn:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I gotta admit madoow men beat us in that dept. But it comes with what cost? Ugly half madoow kids? Lmao.

The world goes beyond dick size, and "muh dick" brag, abayo. It's all about the brain size and this is why the White man and East Asian men have economic and power influence.
Who is us?:umwhat:
Speak for yourself . Might as well move to Korea at this point.:sass1:

caribbean men bleach so much and the amount of self hate they have is mind blowing, they worship white people yet he tries to come for us? At least we don't worship light skin and don't have a caste system with the wealthier looking less black as you go up the totem pole.

Status
Not open for further replies.