[Poll] Are Somali girls the most embarassing demographic on twitter?

Are Somali girls the most embarassing demographic on twitter?

• Yes, those fatherless girls are really embarassing the other honourable Xalimos

Votes: 28 57.1%
  • Yes, their self-hate has reached new levels. Only adoon coons can compete with these beasts

Votes: 21 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
I gotta admit madoow men beat us in that dept. But it comes with what cost? Ugly half madoow kids? Lmao.

The world goes beyond dick size, and "muh dick" brag, abayo. It's all about the brain size and this is why the White man and East Asian men have economic and power influence.
Kids are innocent, don't talk about them that way.

:ohhh:So you're telling me to go fck White and East Asian men instead...?:patrice:

I gotta admit madoow men beat us in that dept. But it comes with what cost? Ugly half madoow kids? Lmao.

The world goes beyond dick size, and "muh dick" brag, abayo. It's all about the brain size and this is why the White man and East Asian men have economic and power influence.
:westbrookwtf: speak 4 urself :yousmart:

Kids are innocent, don't talk about them that way.

:ohhh:So you're telling me to go fck White and East Asian men instead...?:patrice:

Lol when did I suggest that? Reading comphension not even once. I'm pointing out dick size don't mean anything because White men and Asian men rule this world while the big dick Tyrone is struggling in Africa to eat.

TooMacaan

VIP
Lol when did I suggest that? Reading comphension not even once. I'm pointing out dick size don't mean anything because White men and Asian men rule this world while the big dick Tyrone is struggling in Africa to eat.
You were arguing 'Brain size > dck size' a.k.a 'White/Asian men > Tyrone'.

Somalis, men particularly, get triggered TOO easily.

VixR

Sxb, the geeljire mentality of these guys are kicking who scream when they ever see a Somali chick with a non-Somali guy, tol la'aay, we were raided by foreigners and stole one of our gems, kaalaya, aynu dagaal tagnee. The same group of men when they commit a heinous crime (mostly rape) tolka smuggles them back to Somalia. They believe they should be the only who could raid and rape Somali women. Tell them that era is coming to an end.

TooMacaan

VIP
But when did I encourage u to fuk a caanaan or an Asian?

Reading comphension not even once.
My response is a reasonable conclusion, from the comment you stated.
wtf else would that mean?? :mahubowtf:Are you not saying to prioritize brain size instead??:ayaanswag:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I can't wait for FOBS to reach twitter and put those annoying creatures in their place, FOB style. They already chased them away from FB and dominate them in the youtube sections. Their only safehaven is twitter now, but that will change :mjhaps:

May Allah bless our FOBs and their broken english:pachah1:

Y'all Hawiyes took an L from the Daroods.

Your people are the darkest / Bantu looking people lmao.
Took an L how when only our word goes on Somalia? We could literally ethnic cleanse your people within a week no problem lol know your place hun. Darkest Bantu looking? I've yet to see that. Don't make me get into a qabilism conflict with u, I'm above that. You wouldn't understand with ur cave man fashaq self :)

You guys really need to stop this fake supremcey shit. I'm gonna make a thread tomorrow addressing the inferiority complex covered with false "supremacy". I've had enough of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending